PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

One Week Nemesis Race Infographic

Last week, our first one-week race of 2014 ended. Races like this provide great data about the current Path of Exile metagame, so we've generated some stats we'd like to share with you today - in infographic form!

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
There are some balance concerns in the stats which we will look at addressing at the new content and league cycle.

Scions were prevalent in the one week league, and take a lot of the same space as Witches and Shadows, reducing the numbers in these classes. Shadow appears to need attention specifically.

While the keystones used were influenced a little by players following specific examples, clearly Iron Reflexes is too dominant in this short format.

We will also be specifically looking at death rates for specific areas.

Also, we created the above image so that it's easy to link around to people who may be interested. Feel free to spread it to friends who know about (or should know about) Path of Exile. Thanks!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jan 13, 2014, 10:10:40 PM
first? first!

nice, infographics rule.
Thanks this is awesome!
Front page! Third!

I usually hate these posts, so I apologize. Couldn't help myself, had to see what all the fuss was about.

I still don't get it...

On topic: I love playing as shadows, mostly as I like to go EB AA, so it was odd to see them as least used. On the plus side, if this means the big March Update gets me some shadow love, I'll get to respec a third of all my characters. Yay!

edit:
Quote from the future!
"
Alhoon wrote:
Awesome infodump.

"
SlayerII wrote:
only 6 players used CI? Oo

Really shows how balance is highly skewed towards life based characters.

Does no one remember back in mid-OB when CI was all the rage and everybody complained that health based characters were severely underpowered?
Last edited by Dr_Killbrew on Jan 13, 2014, 10:25:35 PM
It was a great race to play in. Only really played for half of it sadly. But had a blast! Melee Witch is a bit more challenging than I remember.
This is great. Hopefully some good changes will come from this. Thank you for sharing with the playerbase!
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Awesome infodump.

"
SlayerII wrote:

Really shows how balance is highly skewed towards life based characters.
Last edited by Alhoon on Jan 13, 2014, 10:21:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info