[Hardcore] BAKER's CI Phys Crit Split Arrow - 26K Split / 89K Frenzy Party DPS! [Video Guide Up!]

Hi Guys,

just wanted to share my CI Physical Crit Split Arrow Build and Gear (which is far from perfect) with you, also feel free to ask me any Questions!

If you like to see me Map watch my stream at: twitch.tv/bakerlive

Build / Guide Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkGKAfWg5y8

My Bandit Rewards are:
Normal: Kill All
Cruel: Physical Damage
Merciless: Power Charge

This Build has a really good Solo Clearspeed and shines in Group with Conduit / Alot Of Auras.. you can easily reach DPS of ~14k+ on Split Arrow with the right Groups or even Solo with the right Bow.
The perfect Bow would be a Harbinger Bow with Max Crit Chance, Max Flat Phys, Max % Phys, Max Hybrid and Max Attack Speed.
At the moment I'm trying to craft something like this and already ripped 8000+ Alterations and didn't even get the Tyrannical Roll yet to eternal it.. that's why I use a 6L Lioneye's Glare atm.. which works just fine you just have to take care on Reflect since Ondar's Guile doesn't help you against reflect and you fully depend on your Vaal Pact / Blood Rage leech.
UPDATE: Got the Tyrannical with Multiplier now Eternal Regaling for AS / Flaring / Max Hybrid / Max Crit Chance. (RIP 10 Eternal / Regals) http://en.twitch.tv/bakerlive/b/495893454?t=58m

Aura's self Buffed atm: Grace + Discipline.

Split Arrow Links:

5L => Split Arrow, Chain, Faster Attacks, Added Fire, Crit Multi (you should really try to get a 6 Link for Split Arrow)
6L => Split Arrow, Chain, Faster Attacks, Added Fire, Crit Multi and Power Charge on Crit (Swap in Increased Critical Strikes if someone in Group is sharing Power Charges with Conduit)

Frenzy Links:

4L => Frenzy, Added Fire, Faster Attacks, Crit Multi
5L => Frenzy, Added Fire, Faster Attacks, Crit Multi, Crit Chance or Power Charge on Crit (I rather have it on Split Arrow tho)
6L => Frenzy, Added Fire, Faster Attacks, Crit Multi, Crit Chance, Power Charge on Crit (you can skip it on Split Arrow)

My Gear

Tooltip DPS with Group Auras (Wrath, Anger, Hatred):

Frenzy:

Split Arrow:

If you have any Questions feel free to ask me on Stream or here, I'll try to add it to the Guide!

also big props to Deize for theorycrafting with me before I could get the gear and for creating this sick Build on his Ranger! :)

you can see me live at http://twitch.tv/BakerLIVE
and find Videos at http://youtube.com/TheBakerLive
Twitch.tv/Baker
Last edited by Baker on Mar 1, 2014, 10:59:13 AM
I was watching you play this today and I was so curious! Thanks for sharing Baker ^_^
"
Orphe wrote:
I was watching you play this today and I was so curious! Thanks for sharing Baker ^_^

no problem, I'll get some better gear in and show the DPS potential with my new Bow once it's finished :) wasted 8000+ Alterations already :P
Twitch.tv/Baker
respecced aura nodes (Charisma).. till I get a different Bow and lose the 80+ Mana from Lioneye's! will post new DPS Screen soon.
Twitch.tv/Baker
Last edited by Baker on Jan 14, 2014, 2:00:29 AM
RIP 10 Eternal / Regals: http://en.twitch.tv/bakerlive/b/495893454?t=58m (4 are done after the 135Min Race :/)
Twitch.tv/Baker
Last edited by Baker on Jan 20, 2014, 1:24:16 AM
Hi baker, I would like to know if you have any mana problem with this build, I only saw you craft on your stream so I would like to know!

Also, with that question answered, what would happen if you would remove auxium ? Could you replace chain(200% multiplier) for a pierce gem (110%) to not have any mana problem.

Thank you.
"
Vezzcanard wrote:
Hi baker, I would like to know if you have any mana problem with this build, I only saw you craft on your stream so I would like to know!

Also, with that question answered, what would happen if you would remove auxium ? Could you replace chain(200% multiplier) for a pierce gem (110%) to not have any mana problem.

Thank you.

I tried Pierce.. it's not as strong as it might sound! On half regen maps I replace Added fire with Reduced Mana on normal ones it was no prob to sustain mana, same on no regen maps.
Twitch.tv/Baker
Last edited by Baker on Jan 24, 2014, 4:57:33 AM
"
Baker wrote:

(...)

Hi Baker,

So far I have dropped all my bow builds because they were either boring or underpowered. I have so far not been able to produce or find a bow build that is fun too play as well as viable or vice versa, and was thinking of giving yours a shot (pardon the pun). Before I even try though, I have a few questions:

1. How can the passive tree be rerouted so that it includes the Conduit keystone (and the second Frenzy node left of Acrobatics)? I ALWAYS play with friends and with this build using both Power as well as Frenzy charges, it seems an ideal candidate for the Conduit.

2. Can Vaal Pact be sacrificed to free up points and considering it is so far away? If not, what other nodes could be sacrificed to free up points?

3. As Arcing Blows is up for grabs at one single point, wouldn't this build benefit massively from using Lighting Arrow + Multiple Projectiles, rather than Split Arrow? Lightning Arrow is Physical Damage dependent anyway, and would benefit from the same bonusses to Criticals etc. (Same goes more or less for Ice Shot).

Last edited by Brazilski on Jan 26, 2014, 6:13:24 AM
wouldnt wepele beat faster attacks out in DPS? i cant imagine that faster attacks is better
ign: hoya on hardcore
hoya is really shit at mapping
Following my earlier post I made a bit of a basic setup, trying to exploit the Conduit reroute as best as possible by picking up Shaper, Path of the Savant, and all the Energy Shield nodes. I have no idea though where to take it from here. So comments are much appreciated.

"
hoya wrote:
wouldnt wepele beat faster attacks out in DPS? i cant imagine that faster attacks is better

I wouldn't think so, as it is still a physical damage bow build. Maybe if you do take LA over Split Arrow it would be a different matter, but I'm not sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info