[Hardcore] BAKER's CI Phys Crit Split Arrow - 26K Split / 89K Frenzy Party DPS! [Video Guide Up!]

Spoiler
Baker es numero uno!

Thanks for sharing!
# Silvershell - Level 42 Shadow - Ledge Cruel
# Sanctified Mana Potion - Level 72 Shadow - Catacombs Merciless
# Flameblast Totem - Level 52 - Ledge Merciless
# Boneshaper - Level 62 - Crypt Merciless
# Shrapnelbearer - Level 84 - Crematorium Map
"
Snoobl wrote:
Spoiler
Baker es numero uno!

Thanks for sharing!

haha:), thank you! for watching
Twitch.tv/Baker
Hey Baker, awesome Build/Guide you´ve done there!
I really want to play this build in the new HC league but Im not 100% sure how to level it nor if it´s a bit too expensive gear wise as a first character on new league, since it´s CI based.
Would love to hear some advices from you. :)
Greetings from Germany, rezz :)
Hey there! build seems rly nice i wanna try it after update but i got 2 questions

1- Should i use thunderfist since i have it from previous build or this one

2- Does auxium rly necessary? or 3 res random belt with some es enough?
"
NinjaRuler wrote:
Hey there! build seems rly nice i wanna try it after update but i got 2 questions

1- Should i use thunderfist since i have it from previous build or this one

2- Does auxium rly necessary? or 3 res random belt with some es enough?

1) Thunderfist does not really add much to this build. You could change the build though and try to incorporate shock stacking, but it will be hard. But overall no.

2) Frost duration is based on your maximum hp (which is 1). So unless you use alpha howl or dream shard you will most likely die if you get frozen. That is why auxium is more or less a must.
Last edited by Frankenberry on Mar 4, 2014, 7:54:35 PM
"
Frankenberry wrote:
1) Thunderfist does not really add much to this build. You could change the build though and try to incorporate shock stacking, but it will be hard. But overall no.

2) Frost duration is based on your maximum hp (which is 1). So unless you use alpha howl or dream shard you will most likely die if you get frozen. That is why auxium is more or less a must.

1) (Legacy-)Thunderfists are quite nice in almost every (softcore-)build, "100% increased Shock Duration on enemies" is huge. Combine it with Wrath, Added Lightning on gear and perhaps a WED-Gem. Then you'll shockstack pretty easily, even against targets with pretty high Health. But in a HC-scenario, I'd take more defenses any time, it's enough dps already.

2) Freeze/Chill is based of your HP you had without CI, not of 1 HP. But nevertheless, Dream Fragments are "okay" if you can't afford a Auxium, the Mana-Leech isn't needed at all, you should cap out on 2% from the Skilltree alone. But the Effect it has got on Chill makes this BIS for pretty much every CI-Build.

Nevertheless, if the patch-notes are right, this build won't work anymore in 1.1. But that seems to be the fate of every high-dps-CI-Build. Welcome to Path of Eldritch Battery Lifebase!
Hey Baker. Thoughts on this build post-SotV patch notes? Was planning on running this for the new leagues, though at first glance things seem quite iffy now.
RIP build
this build wont work anymore because of the vaal pact even with more leech?
or there is smthg else that i missed?
is this build still viable `?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info