FISHING ROD :S

"
Loreweaver wrote:
"
Newsomlol wrote:
@andkamen i ran around the my portals 5 times, stopped between the 7th and 8th portal with is the most crucial. Then I pressed alt+f4 and boom there was the master...

He wasn't kidding, Newsom. MonstaMunch insists there's weird rituals involved in getting Krillson; we're trying to determine whether he's full of crap.

You didn't read what I wrote, or what I was responding to. Afaik having Krillson appear seems pretty random, though it only seems to be possible in some maps. But simply having him appear isn't going to help you by itself.
Well between me and three others of my friends, i've been the only one to find him. and thats roughly around 3-4 thousand hours of play time.
"
Newsomlol wrote:
Well between me and three others of my friends, i've been the only one to find him. and thats roughly around 3-4 thousand hours of play time.

Yes, and when you eventually did find him, you weren't carrying a rod or a tricorne imprint or feathers, so he left. Even if someone had brought them to you it wouldn't have helped, as you need to have them in your inventory (or equipped) when you find him. As you probably noticed, he doesn't hang around for long if you don't have anything of interest to him.
Well if i did, or a friend did couldnt i have just stayed beside them and ported them in? or port out and grabbed mine I wonder?
"
Newsomlol wrote:
Well if i did, or a friend did couldnt i have just stayed beside them and ported them in? or port out and grabbed mine I wonder?

Nope, it's been tried. That's one of the few things I learned from my recent encounter. You need to already have the items on you when you find him.
So you just haave to carry around rhoa feathers and a fishing pole the whole time?
"
Newsomlol wrote:
So you just haave to carry around rhoa feathers and a fishing pole the whole time?

And an imprint of a Fairgrave's Tricorne. It's also possible there are other requirements I don't know yet.
ive never even heard of that imprint
"
Newsomlol wrote:
ive never even heard of that imprint

LINK

YOUR

RODS

IGN: Inshiterate
So this is art? Awful lousy way to make coin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type