READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!! (Kripp fans especially)

I would like to say that I see multiple topics about Kripparian's Templar build from his live stream. Please do NOT post/publish more topics about this but head on over to the topic where people and Kripparian himself discuss his build.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/61813

This goes for any double topics as which most people just don't like to see. If you have a question or want to talk about a topic for a certain Templar build, search it in the search bar first, if you cannot find it that is when you make a topic.

I am not accosiated with GGG but I just want to make the forums a better place. Have fun Exiles! ^_^

(If somebody could sticky this or a forum mod make his own post like this that would be great and help out the forum community a lot!)
InGame: ParrotFacts
Last edited by infinity46 on Jan 25, 2013, 1:35:52 PM
You should follow your own advice - having people start new threads about other people starting threads doesn't help keep the forums cleaned up.
"
rileyjt wrote:
You should follow your own advice - having people start new threads about other people starting threads doesn't help keep the forums cleaned up.

I'm saying this to prevent it in the future. Please do not post hateful comments if not needed. ^_^
Wow.

Making threads about other people making threads.

So meta.
Yo Dawg! I hear you like threads. So I made a thread about people making threads!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info