Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline?

Please, It is good roll?

Or this ?

Which is best?, I craft it for first time...
Last edited by maxXxicz on Nov 9, 2015, 6:41:55 AM
Quite the necro, but I'll bite:

I would say your second one is the best (Perpetual). The increased recovery will let you continuously recharge on the fly at a high rate.

The first one (Avengers)charges on crits taken, but hopefully you won't be getting hit/crit often enough for this to be useful.

The third one (Ample) has extra charges which is nice if you need to use it 3 times in a row, but once you've used up your extra charges the ample modifier is now useless; you still need to charge it at a normal rate, and chances are you will want to use it again before you fill it up to 3 uses.
Legacy SC IGN: Octora
Standard SC IGN: Octyte
"
Nick42 wrote:
I would say your second one is the best (Perpetual). The increased recovery will let you continuously recharge on the fly at a high rate.

Thank you very much for explaining the attributes and use ... Today I did think a good re-roll my Ample QuickSilver Flask.

Last edited by maxXxicz on Nov 10, 2015, 3:48:52 AM
"
maxXxicz wrote:
"
Nick42 wrote:

Thank you very much for explaining the attributes and use ... Today I did think a good re-roll my Ample QuickSilver Flask.

No problem! Glad to help!

And yes, not only was that a "good" re-roll, that was a PERFECT re-roll! You literally cannot make a flask better than the one you have there.

Congrats and enjoy your new flask!
Legacy SC IGN: Octora
Standard SC IGN: Octyte

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info