What effects totems?

im making a templar who will be using dual totems so im not sure what i should actually be putting points into? if anyone has a dual totem build please share with me thank you!
Example build -> click.

This pretty much covers all the parts of the tree you would be interested in for a sporker, you are free to modify it to your needs and wishes and make your build upon that template.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKyQFwTln20

This looks really good lot of the ideas but still dont see any builds anywhere
"
Aziah wrote:

It is because of two things; first of all the new passive tree update instantly made all the old builds outdated, second the insane influx of new players covering the forum in fresh threads asking questions instead of browsing the existing ones made the useful threads fall down to 10th+ page.

I wish people could maybe vote for a thread to get a sticky. That would make popular builds easily accessible and forum less populated with fresh threads asking the same things over and over again. While I normally try to help people I see struggling with the game, it is really not appealing to see five more threads about it within the same day.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
That video is what with updated totem builds he talks about
RE: Topic
you basically need to play a summoner type character with the changes to AB (so bonus minions, minion health/dmg, Necromantic aegis, dicipline, grace, anger, Minion instability, hex mastery, whispers of doom).

OT @VenatorPoE
You'd have to make a sticky that links to example build for quite a few things then.

Just from the top of my head
Bowplar basic
LA Bowplar
Wand basic
LS Basic (1/2 hand)

and then answer shit like:
Tempest shield
Molten Shell
why are you to stupid to use the forum search function?
EB/ZO/CI/EE/AB

and as it happens you would have a lot of intersections with e.g. LS Marauder (which basically is the same but starts at a different place), Bow-witch, bow marauders, summoners etc.
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
Example build -> click.

This pretty much covers all the parts of the tree you would be interested in for a sporker, you are free to modify it to your needs and wishes and make your build upon that template.

you took 0 life nodes,how is that viable
Would it be more efficient if I would go for a tank/HP build with totems and woudln't take so much spell cast speed?

Also, is totem build with fire or cold lesser to the totem build with lightning, or is lightning totem build usualy the case for the sparks skill only?
"
Aziah wrote:

its bcus ppl like you throw trash threads in asking for stuff and not being able to search for 5 minutes yourself, like someone mentioned all the usefull threads are being pushed way back by all that newf...

if you want that build look through the templar forum there is one that explains it pretty good you just have to think for yourself to adjust it to the open beta.
Last edited by Esto on Jan 25, 2013, 9:00:14 AM
"
Esto wrote:
"
Aziah wrote:

its bcus ppl like you throw trash threads in asking for stuff and not being able to search for 5 minutes yourself, like someone mentioned all the usefull threads are being pushed way back by all that newf...

if you want that build look through the templar forum there is one that explains it pretty good you just have to think for yourself to adjust it to the open beta.

Well little angry boy, I hate to burst ur bubble but I have read through all of them an none of them are right or even updated. Most of them post what they think might be ok asking for ideas and then there a many replys posting why that build wont work. But thanks for your valuable opinion. You sure showed me thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info