What effects totems?

This might be useful http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69713
IGN: Tezii
Last edited by Tez on Feb 2, 2013, 5:14:16 AM
Search function is not always usefull, even if you find the threads with same topic, but many times you also find no answeres to the questions, you're looking for.

BTW, any1 has any coments about this: Would it be more efficient if I would go for a tank/HP build with totems and woudln't take so much spell cast speed?

Also, is totem build with fire or cold lesser to the totem build with lightning, or is lightning totem build usualy the case for the sparks skill only?
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
Example build -> click.

This pretty much covers all the parts of the tree you would be interested in for a sporker, you are free to modify it to your needs and wishes and make your build upon that template.

so basically critical strike/chance and spell damage affects totem's damage right
"
Medoo wrote:
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
Example build -> click.

This pretty much covers all the parts of the tree you would be interested in for a sporker, you are free to modify it to your needs and wishes and make your build upon that template.

you took 0 life nodes,how is that viable

You didn't read my post, how is that constructive?

Anyway; I never said that is a build for someone to use, I said that is a template of what a sporker would be interested in. It is a "backbone" to build upon.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
Aziah wrote:
"
Esto wrote:
"
Aziah wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKyQFwTln20

This looks really good lot of the ideas but still dont see any builds anywhere

its bcus ppl like you throw trash threads in asking for stuff and not being able to search for 5 minutes yourself, like someone mentioned all the usefull threads are being pushed way back by all that newf...

if you want that build look through the templar forum there is one that explains it pretty good you just have to think for yourself to adjust it to the open beta.

Well little angry boy, I hate to burst ur bubble but I have read through all of them an none of them are right or even updated. Most of them post what they think might be ok asking for ideas and then there a many replys posting why that build wont work. But thanks for your valuable opinion. You sure showed me thanks.

lie more... i skimmed through the üages for like 2 minutes and found even the most in depth thread on dual totem templars so pls stop lying and no i wont link it in here bcus i dont support liars

"
Medoo wrote:
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
Example build -> click.

you took 0 life nodes,how is that viable

yea totaly dump that build bcus life is like the most important thing when you play a totem based build...
Last edited by Esto on Jan 26, 2013, 11:22:08 AM
Your attempt at trolling are bush league brah
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
Example build -> click.

No survivability nodes? I can't see this working very well in later difficulties.
@MaxEntitlement

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info