Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

I'm getting this problem a lot:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/71999/page/1

It sucks.
well I got DC a lot
I've updated the list requesting the name of your ISP if you still have problems with corrupted versions of the game after running the Pack Check.
Balance & Design
From some hours to now i can't hit a single thing. Not even with spells, either basics attacks.

I ve reading a bit and this is supossed to be a problem of syncronization.. but hours ? and i reloaded many times, I've changed my ip also and i still got this problem. Should I redownload the game ?
i keep getting the same error: received HTTP 302 while downloading. anyone can help me with this?
i keep getting the same error: receiving HTTp 302 while downloading. anyone can help me with this?
"
Akato wrote:
From some hours to now i can't hit a single thing. Not even with spells, either basics attacks.

I ve reading a bit and this is supossed to be a problem of syncronization.. but hours ? and i reloaded many times, I've changed my ip also and i still got this problem. Should I redownload the game ?

Are you sure you didnt' take the +1 Totem keystone that prevents you doing all non-totem damage?
Balance & Design
"
redyns wrote:
"
yankabakoff wrote:
My PV SHUTS DOWN 15 min after i start playing. I dont have any lags but as I am playing the PC just shuts down ... any help

Your CPU might be overheating causing a shutdown. Check to see if the adhesive under the chip is still there and there's enough of it.

I am on laptop and cannot check the chip but when I go Alt+Tab and check the CPU usage it is around 40 % which is normal ... dont think it is overheating ... :(
i cant see my map. what should i do? i see my x as orange and the white x's but that is it. no map at all its frustrating. i have installed this many times and it is pissing me off. It is frustrating because i have to run aorund for hours looking for things and i am only level 12 because i cant see anything on my map.
i cant see my map. what should i do? i see my x as orange and the white x's but that is it. no map at all its frustrating. i have installed this many times and it is pissing me off. It is frustrating because i have to run aorund for hours looking for things and i am only level 12 because i cant see anything on my map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info