Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

i play from india and everytime i log in it says i need an unlock code as i am playing from an unknown location. which area should i choose to aviod this error or will i keep recieving error messages everytime?
Hi,
my problem as follows. i started playing poe without downloading the game by playing it through garena. i just recently started this forum acc and is unable to link it to my garena account. any idea as how to solve this issue?
"
lutasium wrote:
i play from india and everytime i log in it says i need an unlock code as i am playing from an unknown location. which area should i choose to aviod this error or will i keep recieving error messages everytime?

Email support@grindinggear.com about that. They should be able to help you out with it.

"
redpear wrote:
Hi,
my problem as follows. i started playing poe without downloading the game by playing it through garena. i just recently started this forum acc and is unable to link it to my garena account. any idea as how to solve this issue?

Garena's a separate realm and nothing carries over. I'm afraid you'll have to start again on this account. Good luck!

PSA: Most players don't check this thread. If you want help, please create a new topic!
Last edited by TimePyradox on May 14, 2014, 8:50:35 AM
Since 2 days ago im getting disconected everytime i enter maps at Eternal Laboratory?
What could i do?
Thanks
Hi Lima50,

I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue.

Could you please create a topic about it in this subforum, or email us at support@grindinggear.com so that we can help you more directly?

In it, could you let us know some details about your connection. Are you using wired or wireless? Does this issue persist when logging in to a different gateway? Have you recently updated your antivirus or firewall, and if so could they be interfering with Path of Exile's connection?

Thanks!
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
EUROPE login server our of service fev mins cant log in game and its in last 7 days 5th times .
Same issue, can't connect to server.
+1 can't connect to server
Same here cannot connect to server , is it me or ?
here the same started amp and map lost..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info