[UMBRÄ] Exiles | End-Game ● Challenges ● Memes | Will Only Take New Members through Discord now ❤️

Can I get back in please? :(

Been inactive since september and got kicked apparently.

IGN: CatalinBV
Are you willing to join our Discord Server?
Yes I have a Mic

Which Gateway/Region do you play on?
US / West Coast

Which League are you planning to play with Umbra Exiles?
Standard
Breach SC

On average, how many hours of Path of Exile do you play a week?
11 - 20 hours
21 - 40 hours Depending on the week, like maybe this weekend =)

How would you describe your experience level in Path of Exile
Fairly experienced. Tend to play other people's build and done like half the end game content.

Have you ever completed the following goals in Path of Exile? (You may check multiple boxes)
Yes - Completed All Challenges in a Previous/Current Challenge League
No - tend to get burnt on the character before then =) Level to 100 on a Character
No - Push Ladder with a Group Competitively
No - Killed Uber Atziri
In the best, not recently though - Race Competitively
No - PvP Competitively

In a few sentences, describe why you want to join the Umbra Exiles.

Was with you guys in the best and enjoyed the guild. Liked the environment and hoping to get back in for the new league.

IGN : AterMcFlurry

Thanks!
IGN : Quelaag_ED

Yes I have a Mic

US / West Coast

Breach SC

Weekdays I clock in some time around 5pm-12pm pacific.
Weekends, anything goes usually have binge sessions

So probably around 30 hours?

Very Experienced. I tend to do research on builds, and sometimes make my own builds or modify other people builds.

Have you ever completed the following goals in Path of Exile? (You may check multiple boxes)
No - Completed All Challenges in a Previous/Current Challenge League :I don't tend to force challanges or buy them(divination card challange). I have hit 37/40 before.
No - Level to 100 on a Character -Tend to create 3-5 characters per temp league, if I like the build I usually play to around 91-92
No - Push Ladder with a Group Competitively
No - Killed Uber Atziri - Probably could if I just respec one of my STD characters to WI tri curse. I don't play STD, but I defintely have the gear and currency to pull it off.
No - Race Competitively - I placed third in a 1 hour elbamt race in season 7. I currently don't race due to the strange time of the races, and the number needed to score anything useful.
No - PvP Competitively

Minimum Level Requirement Standard: 90 Yes easily, deleted, quite a few of them too to make room for new leagues.
Minimum Level Requirement Challenge Leagues: 85+ (After 2 Weeks) Will probably hit 85 in 3-4 days normal play.

I've started playing the game late rampage league. Liked the game a lot and have been playing every temp league since.

I'm very eager to start this new league in a guild since it's a lot of fun to listen to people chat while playing the game.
I'd like to play high-end content in a guild with other whom are also able to handle that content.
With the right build solo mapping is a lot of fun. However, the builds that tend to clear the best aren't usually the ones that will kill Guardians the best.
Those boss killing builds don't tend to be as fun to play solo.

IGN : Quelaag_ED

Cheers!
Welcome! Invites have been sent!
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Bump
Umbra Exiles:
IGN: ThreeHeadedDeer

Yes I have a Mic

US

Standard
Breach SC

21 - 40 hours

Fairly experienced
Been playing for a long time off and on since Anarchy/Onslaught and I'm very knowledgeable about game mechanics and builds. I haven't really pushed into high level endgame content until more recently though.

Race Competitively

I'm looking for a guild with experienced players to start off Breach with. I haven't played very seriously in challenge leagues in the past but I'm looking to change that this time around.

Also, the idea of being in a guild with some structure to it sounds fantastic. I would love to finally be part of a long-standing active social community in this game after seeing the quick deaths of multiple small guilds.
Last edited by Silverbird149 on Dec 2, 2016, 11:28:34 AM
'
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Hello everybody, let me introduce myself by filling this application. My name is Jacob and i am 27.

Yes I have a Mic...never use it before, but that is not problem at all. I was using Teamspeak before.

EU...I am from Europe

Breach SC

11 - 20 hours
21 - 40 hours

Fairly experienced... I would say i knew pretty much the basics xD

Completed All Challenges in a Previous/Current Challenge League...

Level to 100 on a Character...i did not
Push Ladder with a Group Competitively...i have tried so far on softcore
Killed Uber Atziri...not yet
Race Competitively...yes, i tried
PvP Competitively

I would like to join guild or at least group of people i can play with or have fun. Since my previous guild is not really active nowdays i am trying to find new one. One of the reasons i would like to join is to play support. Since support is only for groups, reason is obvious.

Fell free to ask me what you want to know.
Hello everybody, let me introduce myself by filling this application.My name is Rares and I am 22 year old. I'm from Romania but I'm living in Spain.

Yes, just for text chat/listening in

Europe

Breach SC

21 - 40 hours

I'm fairly experienced with the game. My normal lvl-ing time is 10-12H depends on the char and SSF 12+. But every time when I lvl a char my lvl time is going down.

I have not completed anything from the following goals but I've done the last league (Essence) with 36 challenges.

I would like to join UMBRÄ becouse my current guild is not very fun and if I ask for a waypoint no body helps me or respond me for exemple.

And other news, I would love to finally be part of a long-standing active social community in this game.
Invitations Sent.
Umbra Exiles:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info