[UMBRÄ] Exiles | End-Game ● Challenges ● Memes | Will Only Take New Members through Discord now ❤️

Hullo,

I'm interested in joining this guild :)
I played d2 on and off for a decade or so, played poe for about a month or so.

IGN: xUnderblade
"
egoeyes wrote:
Hullo,

I'm interested in joining this guild :)
I played d2 on and off for a decade or so, played poe for about a month or so.

IGN: xUnderblade

Pm'ed mate
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Bump
Umbra Exiles:
why do i like this guild ?
an exile is always being solitude but this guild offer other exiles that can remove this solitude and bring back my lost humanity and i know that iam not alone. when iam wandering in wraeclast.
I like this guild because it has a lot of high level players in standard, who know the game well.

And because they give away exalts. That's nice too.
Last edited by Crocodarrel on Mar 14, 2015, 8:16:57 AM
Why do i like this guild?

1.) I'm better than drake at dueling.

2.) you can do any content in this game with the guildies here

3.) our guild stash is gangster.

4.) getting matched up against drake is a free win for leo's 1v1 daily.
Join Umbra today and get a free back rub!
"
zstark wrote:
hi, started playing poe 6 months back and im loving it, faced many difficulties as a noob and learned many things.at last found UMBRA EXILES, my poe life became easy :), its interactive, engaging and always fun finding parties in the guild. Some conversations are too hilarious to miss lol. ty all.

Standard Guild Lottery Winner is you! Congrats mate enjoy those exalts :)

Umbra Exiles:
Hi, im looking to join an experienced guild. My character name is _Thunder_Slut_ or _Fusion_Time_. I have 4 characters i guess. Low life witch crit mjolner for atziri, life RT maurader mjolner, cyclone facebreaker duelist, and templar crit staff static strike with over 100k tooltip dps with 1ex staff.

I play strictly solo right now. I just started back up 4 weeks ago. I dont know anyone that plays anymore.

Im from orange county, california. Looking for some experienced cool ppl. Ive played off and on since closed beta
Hello Recruits,

I'd like to share my story about how I had a run in with [UMBRA], and maybe this will shed some light on the types of people in [UMBRA]:

I randomly joined a group for a map not knowing who they were, but one person was from [UMBRA]. Well during the map. one of the guys was whispering me naughty messages. Nothing dangerous or threatening, but it just made me uncomfortable; like, "...did you see how we destroyed that elite? I'd like to destroy your hole like that if you give me a chance. :D" But, I figured I've already used my map so let's just finish.

Well midway through the map my mom had a stroke and I heard her fall, so I ran to go see what happened. After realizing what happened to her I ran back to my room and I told everyone in the group, "omg guys my mom just had a stroke or something I have to go! I am sorry!" Well one of the guys in the group responded, "Well if you leave then you lose your loot." I thought to myself, "What an AHOLE! My mom had a stroke and this guy is trying to steal my loot!" So we started arguing. I don't remember exactly what was said, but it got heated and the N-word was thrown around a lot.

Well after arguing for 10-15 minutes and calling each other names, one guy stepped in, Skyion, and he said, "Guys STFU his mom had a stroke can't you see? Look, you go to your mom I will save your spot and make sure no one takes anything." I thanked him and ran to call 911 for my mom.

Well after spending the night and all of the next day at the hospital, the doctors told me my mom was out of danger, but that she needed brain surgery, and also that our current insurance didn't cover it. Well at that point I really didn't know what to do. My mom was unconscious so I had no one to talk to about what to do next, and having spent 36+ hours at the hospital I decided to go back home.

I got home exhausted and sat down at my desk just feeling like crap. I noticed POE was still up, so I expanded it and I was still in the group. Everyone had left except for Skyion. I guess I moved my character because he typed, "You back?" Apparently Skyion was true to his word. Everyone had left except for him and he made sure they left all the loot on the ground. That morning we talked about everything, girls, school, things that people think are gay but technically are not, POE and of course my mom.

While picking up all of my loot off the ground, I started to cry because it reminded me of my mom cleaning my room; picking up my cloths (irl loot) off the floor in my room. Skyion tried to console me, "Chill man it will be okay." I replied back with a snap, "You're really cool Skyion, but you aren't psychic like Professor Charles Xavier and you don't know if my mom will be okay, so don't say that!"

That's when Skyion said something that changed my life, "Do you believe in angels?" "Angels? WTF are you talking about? Angels like wings and stuff?", I asked. "No man, real angels don't have wings. Look, check out this youtube video, it will explain everything."

He then linked this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxgsxaFWWHQ&feature=youtu.be

It made a lot of sense. Everything I had ever known about Angels was fake. Angels didn't have wings, or any of that common BS I learned about in church or Sunday School. I finally understood so much more about life and why certain things happen to you. Like how Gandalf defeated the Balrog. When I originally saw that scene in Lord of the Rings I was like this BS. How can an old man with a stick defeat a giant Balrog with a whip? And like why did this have to happen to my mom? How come I never got a mirror drop?

Well the next thing I remember is waking up on my desk. I was still in the map but alone in my group. I realized I had overslept, I was supposed to meet the doctor at the hospital in 30-minutes. Hurried myself, took a shower, got dressed and ran to the hospital. When I got there the nurse told me mom had been moved. I figured it was probably because we couldn't pay for the surgery so they moved her out of the ICU ward, so I gave her the finger and yelled at her, "I am not going to let you kill my mom you Fing B!". I started running all over looking for her, and then I spotted the doctor whom I was supposed to meet.

I ran up to him to uppercut him for kicking my mom out, but before I could say anything he says to me, "Relax, she went into surgery early this morning, it went well, and she is recovering. You can't see her right now, go home but tomorrow you can visit." I just shook my head in disbelief and didn't say anything, but my mind was spinning asking a thousand different questions. Our insurance didn't cover it so who paid for the surgery? Ganadlf? Angels? Was that video Skyion linked true? What the hell was going on? I fell to the ground and started crying, and the doctor knelt next to me and held me until I stopped.

I quickly ran home and got on POE. I tried to get answers but I never saw Skyion again. I shouted in General chat, I tried to talk to other [UMBRA] members, but nothing came up. Could he have been the Angel the video was talking about? I don't know to this day. I tried to Google more stuff on Angels, but most of the information was about Angels with wings which was BS. I even tried to visit the Pyramids in Cairo, Egypt for answers but I couldn't afford the plane ticket.

Well a few months later, my mom made a full recovery, and I now have a new dad. Sometimes I catch him looking at me in a peculiar manner, like we have some connection, like he wants me to do something to him, and I can't help but wonder if that's Skyion.

Well I don't want to keep ranting on, but the point that I am trying to get across with this story is that you don't need Health Insurance to join [UMBRA] or to live. If this story helps even one person make a decision not to support Obamacare then it was worth it. Thank you.
Last edited by ivqancorp on Mar 15, 2015, 2:15:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info