What's coming in 1.0.5?

if you add another gem of the empower, enhance series, be so kind to cut the required xp in half. i've spent 6 weeks and leveling a char to 80 and leveling a char to 88 with a 20 quality enhance and it will probably not have levelled up for another 5 weeks.

i dont want gems that are only usable/good in standard league.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! please keep up the good work and ill keep giving you my money!! :D
GGG is a tencent shell now.
Damn yeah!! Bro-Laz new unique items!! Amazing news guys!!

cheers
Beta Member Since 2010
Sweet more unique's that will never drop for me.
"
Uvne wrote:
The problem isn't freeze mine, it's elemental proliferation. If you band-aid fix this, it will make it harder for legitimate uses of the skill to work, and proliferated freezes will still be objectively better because they scale irrespective of the monster's health.

I'm a specialized trapper at level 89, and a level 20/cold pen freeze mine only freezes most bosses for around a second when the boss is alone. These are bosses in 70-74 maps, so the effectiveness for the highest level content would be a lot worse. The abuse is being able to bounce max duration freezes off trash mobs with Elemental Proliferation.

If they nerf elemental prolif they make ignite builds completely unviable and pretty much destroy all fire caster builds in nemesis, please think before you want to nerf something like elemental prolif.
HOW ABOUT PVP?!
"
Aux wrote:
I thought I remembered a post saying there would be PvP tournaments right after 1.4? :c
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
after atleast six previous attempts I finally got to merciless in nemesis...not that anyone cares...or this is the appropriate place to announce
"
New Unique items, including (most likely) two designed by Brother Laz.

That is amazingly exciting, can't wait!
Brother Laz for the win.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info