We welcome First Impression posts! Please be nice to those posts.

"
MY ONE AND ONLY complain about this game is the VERY limited game-breaking inventory and storage space, I would even gather the 7 dragon balls and summon Shenron to get rid of this, seriously, infinite stash space and I would be GLUED to POE DAY AND NIGHT ! ONLY problem.

This is a huge source of income for them.

It's really the only microtransaction that is seen by many as "pay2win," however. Personally, I think it's worth the money.

I recommend waiting for a premium stash tab bundle sale and then buying one or two. That should keep you going for years, depending on how many hours a day you intend to play.
Wash your hands, Exile!
better market/trade system so items do not keep going up in price in standard even thou items from hardcore and prophecy in due time always come to standard and iv seen it that since this last prophecy as come to a end the items in standard have had a massive increase to the price's making it harder for people who are new to the game to get any where in it

game feel like it ment for peole who been playing for long time and have the currency in game or for people who already have friends playing this for sometime and can give them the stuff they need
I am surprised that the default stash tab amount is still 4 after so many years of new items having been added to the game.
Last edited by parcs on Sep 6, 2016, 7:20:56 PM
That's because GGG need more minerals. You dig what I'm talking about?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Первое впечатление? Вас наебали вот первое впечатление. Хуета забагованная - вот реальность.

First Impressions?You was fucked.Overlagged shit that game.

P.S. Don't read post with many supporter tags. They cant say anything bad cause than they will looks like donkeys..
Last edited by Viperz212 on Sep 12, 2016, 2:51:25 PM
"
Qarl wrote:
Hi,

We have a lot of first impression posts at the moment, and I can't individually address them, but thanks! How people interact and experience the game the first time is important to us. If the feedback is negative, special thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts! We much prefer getting feedback than not.

Existing players: we appreciate your thoughts too, but please don't flame the people providing negative opinions about their first impressions. It may well be because they don't understand something you do, but we need to know what those things are.

Sorry but 100% guarantee that there will be trollers since you can make accounts for free.

Its the internet.
I came back after about 1 year, played for about 1 hour and deleted the game again.

Why?: The difficukty became so crazy, that the game is no fun any more. I played some T1 maps and died at least once per map. Seems, that there is no way to play a meelee char anymore.
"
Hansel278 wrote:
I came back after about 1 year, played for about 1 hour and deleted the game again.

Why?: The difficukty became so crazy, that the game is no fun any more. I played some T1 maps and died at least once per map. Seems, that there is no way to play a meelee char anymore.

If you came after 1 year, you might need to revisit your char, the balance is always evolving, and one year old chars are not ascended.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Qarl wrote:
Hi,

We have a lot of first impression posts at the moment, and I can't individually address them, but thanks! How people interact and experience the game the first time is important to us. If the feedback is negative, special thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts! We much prefer getting feedback than not.

Existing players: we appreciate your thoughts too, but please don't flame the people providing negative opinions about their first impressions. It may well be because they don't understand something you do, but we need to know what those things are.

I would care, if the game was actually decent. But its a imbalanced, sadly. I would act nice and give ideas if i knew that they were actually listened to, but its obvious they are not since the community is constantly screaming for things to be changed, and all GGG does is ignore them, just like Diablo 3, which will be closed fairly soon (they are taking Diablo 3 off the servers, its truely sad, but Diablo caused it on themselves). If you fixed your game, then you could invest in better servers, since right now they are fairly shitty. At least blizzard and valve have good servers.
Last edited by Youstink685 on Sep 23, 2016, 11:43:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info