We welcome First Impression posts! Please be nice to those posts.

"
in_hop_in wrote:
game became trash. 0 endgame now here. 0 fun now. streaming texture thing is disgusting(for real). even stash looks like soapy trash after enter hideout for some seconds(dont need to mention maps graphics...its...its just became way worse than was used to be). servers still dead and ping spikes as usual.

nerfing fun is NOT an option.
not listening to community is NOT an option
streaming textures is.... ew

no hate speech, its just constructive critic from everyday player for years.

Well the game itself is still free so playing 30-60 mins a few times a week for free is ok instead of paying $$$ for it.

POE2 will be free ? i dont think so....
How I feel, after 7 days.

I leave League on the third day and go to Standart because:
1. Must have the strongest gear to do content.
2. Do not see realistic ways how to obtain this gear.
3. Therefore on StandartLeague - the biggest chat ever.
4. But still lose my interest in the game even in Standart, because do not see the way how to improve my already very improved (but still not ideal) gear.

5. When people do not have an "achievable" goal - the we all (people) lossng motivation to do this.

At yesterday I was trying to persuade myself to start the game.
This is a bad sign.

I afraid to post in a few next days screnshot with: "Game uninstalled".
Why affraid?
Because POE - great game.
I was spend here most time then in any other game, for last two year, and donated $160.
It really disappointing me, if game do not make me happy onward (

What need to improve this game:
1. Deterministic craft. Would be expensive? like craft 6links? It - ok. But deterministic.
2. Normal automated trading platform. Will be great if in both directions - WantToSell and WantToBuy.
Last edited by SantaClaus1024 on Apr 23, 2021, 7:25:53 AM
And finally - uninstall the Game (.
After only one week (
It's - sad.

Because do not see a clear way how to improve my gear (which are near to be ideal).

The other goal than continuously improve gear on a few builds- is not interesting (for me).

I hope this changed in next League, with:
1. Crafting. Ok, will be very expensive, but must be Deterministic, similar to craft 6L with a lot of 1500 FuseOrbs.
2. In-game trading platform. WantToSell. And will be great to have WantToBuy (probably as simple Bulletin board).

PS
Stability of Game client - was great for me.
Thanks.

PPS
Just one suggestion
Players are using DiscordTrade because they WANT this functionality.
Players. Need. THIS. Functionality.

Just get this "pain", and build your game around this needs!
The name of needs: "How to improve my gear".

POE - is phenomenal outstanding game.
But still uncomfortable in Crafting and Trading.

In a MobsGrinding - is looks great, very like this process.
But all other part of games (than Grind) - are really ugly.

Cris - pls do something.

Good luck.
I hope to meets after three months.
"Harvest craft"

About what Chris have a phantasy.
And what users in really want to do.

We want to craft SuperMegaOneTouchWeapons, for all of our builds.

https://prnt.sc/121c3xk
Last edited by SantaClaus1024 on Apr 25, 2021, 8:37:16 AM
The game is good but it is disrespectful that the dollar is expensive 3.90 in some countries and I want to pay 50 $ for a suport pack this is double that I pay the dollar if there was a way to create a form of payment in monthly installments as origin only games but in poe it would be in packs etc it would be a better idea for Latin America we earn pesos soles etc not dollars.
"
tuccos wrote:
"
in_hop_in wrote:
game became trash. 0 endgame now here. 0 fun now. streaming texture thing is disgusting(for real). even stash looks like soapy trash after enter hideout for some seconds(dont need to mention maps graphics...its...its just became way worse than was used to be). servers still dead and ping spikes as usual.

nerfing fun is NOT an option.
not listening to community is NOT an option
streaming textures is.... ew

no hate speech, its just constructive critic from everyday player for years.

Well the game itself is still free so playing 30-60 mins a few times a week for free is ok instead of paying $$$ for it.

POE2 will be free ? i dont think so....

POE will always be free...
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
I've played PoE off and on since 2014. More so in the last 2 years, but my number one complaint driving me to other games was lag/rubber-banding/freezing. I do not play on a top end machine but not a bottom tier either. It was always frustrating until this league. I have very much enjoyed this league if only for the stability improvements you've made. Thank you so much!

Now, what are you planning for the "casual" players like me? I play 5+ hours a day. I have yet to defeat Sirus. Only last season did I finally collect all the watchstones. Now I've got to manage the Atlas, collect bosses for and defeat the Maven, figure out w/e it takes to get to harvest boss, Elders whaaat?, and this league's smack-talking Trialmaster... I can't get past 6.

Mind you I follow proven builds. Last season was my first time to reach L95 with a very closely duplicated IS Deadeye and I still couldn't handle endgame content.

I do appreciate this game and I really do thank you for the stability gains.

In this league reveal (love the format too, BTW), I liked that you talked about leaving something for the slower players. Was that just talk, or will there ever be a chance for the non-career exiles to "get to the end"?

The pace of fights in this game, I feel like Adam Sandler in Billy Madison taking Spanish lessons, "Sloooow dowwwn."
Impression from a really casual PS4 player who can't invest much time to this game. This may be chaotic as english is not my primary language.

Started playing in Ritual (Freezing pulse totems), but gave up on that league after three weeks, now playing in Standard (Arc Witch).
1. The main issue for me is a constant lag, rubber-banding or freezes. Every minute or so my character stops responding no matter what I tried, wired/wifi, different realms. This caused and still causes a lot of deaths for me which is pretty irritating.
2. I've heard that Atlas is supposed to be the end game, but I do have a serious issue with map sustaining.
After many many hours of trying, currently sitting at ~95 map completion, but most of those map items were transferred from previous league which helped a lot in current adventure OR bought in standard (ugh the prices are horrible there).
Currently I'm running around in low tier maps T1-T3 mostly, T4-T6 if I'm really lucky and I get a drop. The annoying thing is that whenever I run a white T5 or sometimes a yellow map I still get like T1-T2 maps or none at all. This causes for me a loophole from which I can't escape.
3. Drops in general. This kinda links to point 2. I feel like drops in general are pretty horrible on consoles. The alch and go method in maps gives me low results. For example if I need to buy T5 map which costs 5 chaos orbs in PS4 standard I need to farm low tier maps/blood aqueduct/ossuary (I rotate those to not go crazy) for 1-2 hours. This doesn't seem right to invest that much time to run 1 map for 5-10 minutes.
4. FPS. I skip most of the content because of FPS drops and stuff from point 1. There's sometimes so much stuff going on screen that console can't handle properly.
Opening a breach - I stay outside of the circle as in the middle my fps drop to 5-10
Abyss - same story, as long as I stay outside of the spawns, it's ok
Maps with atlas modifier which causes mobs to drop currency shards (sorry don't know the name) - I try to stay away from that. Caused so many game crashes (to PS4 menu) and fps is super low there. Followed Ziz video so I didn't knew what to expect.
5. As an alternative I tried low Delve and I love the concept of that. This is what I want to focus on most of the time, but I absolutely hate the fact that I need to grind for sulphite. Low tier maps give not so much of it. I'd really wish sulphite was not required to do this activity.
6. Trade market on consoles. Thank you for that. Even though the market on consoles is pretty dead and overpriced, I like the idea. I'd personally change one thing. As you need to "reserve" currency to buy an item, maybe make it so if people do not accept the trade (I've heard about price fixers) for X amount of time, the trade gets cancelled and currency returned?.

I've read somewhere that probably PoE2 will not come to PS4 and I'm not surprised as this console is pretty old, but till that time I will play and hope some of the issues will be fixed. As a D2 fan I really like PoE.

I hope people will not take it as a rant. I didn't meant this post to look like this.

Thanks. Stay safe.
40% drop of audience in first 2 weeks.
It 106% faster, than in last League.

Obliviously - it fail.
Urgently need to fix a source of problem.
In my opinion - it removed "Determinitic craft".

If we compare a drop of audience in January and in April 2021.

In January
96 745 players - in first biggest day
78 293 players - in two week ago
minus 19.74% of audience

In April
107 035 players - in first day
67 833 players - in two week ago
minus 40.76%

It - 106% faster drop of audience.

I think, Chris try the hypotheses, and must to understand, that "Deterministic craft" was not a problem for POE, but instead - a cure.

In my opinion - Chris must to return "Deterministic craft" ASAP.
And propose any kind of compensations for community.

Probably - launch a another, kinda "private league" with extended "deterministic craft possibilities".
https://www.githyp.com/path-of-exile-100607/?tab=player-count
I really hope that deterministic craft won't return, the game is so much more interesting now.
I love books.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info