1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

"
katjezz wrote:
sorry but you cant play merciless with this build :/

you get fucked so hard and fast, not matter how good you play.

Is this true?
Hi sorry for the noob questions. But how do i get these ? I am currently lvl 7

1. First, most important thing is to go for Resolute Technique. This Keystone will enormously increase your damage output (as hit chance is also calculated in it)
2. Then you should get is Blood Magic - to screw mana issues as fast as possible
3. Then you should make your way to Duelist's Health Nodes, through Unwavering Stance to improve your survivabilty.
4. And at last - either fill out Damage Nodes, or head to Templar's Health Nodes
Hey

Can you post a versionn of this guide aka a real skill tree and nnot indications of a skill tree if possible (you can find the templates in thhe game section of the site) for a templar ?

Also the complete skill tree for the marauder would be great !

This is really important and I dont understand why you didnt put it in. (Maybe I'm missing it)

Thanks a lot.
2. Bandit's quest rewards: Health -> Physical Damage -> Charge/Skill Point

Do you mean first difficulty get health from oak
2nd time you get physical damage
and the last difficulty you get skill point?

Vs.

All 3 difficulties chose health?
GS Mara
Skills:[spoiler]http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABS0OPA_MFCAUcRkuHOcg8CftKLUyCTpSQKBBP0TnUEdQUFHmVElWBFcNWGNfP2BLYIhhUmoeajtyqXTteu97jHzZhmCMz57Nn8umZKcwqBisqrQvud3G2MmY0iHZYd-_51LvDu9O8i_2SPe-[/spoiler]
The Great White Beast
Which item to chose in each difficulty?

For mara does strength affect hp?
GS Mara
Skills:[spoiler]http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABS0OPA_MFCAUcRkuHOcg8CftKLUyCTpSQKBBP0TnUEdQUFHmVElWBFcNWGNfP2BLYIhhUmoeajtyqXTteu97jHzZhmCMz57Nn8umZKcwqBisqrQvud3G2MmY0iHZYd-_51LvDu9O8i_2SPe-[/spoiler]
Last edited by doyoueven on Jan 25, 2013, 11:14:35 PM
Having some trouble... im lvl 20 - and have to "eat" much health flasks. If theres a boss - sometimes i have to kite him and refill my health flasks on other monsters.

right now im heading towards blood magic. and im very unsure if its getting even harder if i have blood magic becuase i will lose more health in fights. just doing around 45 dps with ground slam :|

any tips?
"
Xeqlen wrote:
Having some trouble... im lvl 20 - and have to "eat" much health flasks. If theres a boss - sometimes i have to kite him and refill my health flasks on other monsters.

right now im heading towards blood magic. and im very unsure if its getting even harder if i have blood magic becuase i will lose more health in fights. just doing around 45 dps with ground slam :|

any tips?

u got the "no miss" node already??
"
Farvel wrote:
Hey

Can you post a versionn of this guide aka a real skill tree and nnot indications of a skill tree if possible (you can find the templates in thhe game section of the site) for a templar ?

Also the complete skill tree for the marauder would be great !

This is really important and I dont understand why you didnt put it in. (Maybe I'm missing it)

Thanks a lot.

There is a skill tree linked in the very first post.
@riyan23

Of course i got it =)

Currently lvl 24 - im just losing to fast/much hp. :| fight against this one boss @ church dungeon was a pain in my ass. died like 10 times.

dont know what to do
This is not my usual style of games, and after doing a bit random templar play through Brutus, I looked for something tasting of cookies.

This one fits the bill, and works as a nice intro to playing and creating a build.

For the guide, a bit less nested spoilers would not hurt, especially in skill gems section. And as one above I went "but where i the link to the build?", so maybe unspoiler that one, even if ugly.

You seem to use "spoiler" as a way to make bullet lists, I think some sub points would do with some bold headers instead. The top level spoilers works well, though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info