1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

You talk about Iron Reflexes and Grace, but your skill build doesn't get it. Am I missing something? And are all those resistance nodes in the beginning necessary, seems like you'd be better off going to IR with those points.
Those are remains from Iron Reflexes. Since Iron Reflexes useablity dropped in Open Beta, comparing to Closed Beta, I cut of Iron Reflexes until I'll check what's better on my own. I just don't want to recommend something, where there may be better solution
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73928 <-- [Newbie Friendly] Marauder Melee Build
IGN: NinjaArabStrategist
is it really worth to help oak at first play through, you only get 40hp i think a skill point is more useful.

edit: well i helped oak and i jumped from 572 to 633. I see that i forgot all the + x% health nodes and so 40 + x% max hp nodes sure helps.

Thanks for your quick reply ninja. Maybe a little more explanation for the +40hp would be nice.
There allot of people like me who don't see the significance of it
Last edited by Klaptafeltje on Feb 2, 2013, 4:42:37 PM
It is not, I said.
Point me a skill point, that will give you more.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73928 <-- [Newbie Friendly] Marauder Melee Build
you will have plenty of skill points if u plan for end game. But the 40hp is a lot more then 40hp later on with %hp nodes
thanks a lot man lvl 22 today and all goes smooth...
How good is Hrimnor's Hymn in this build? Just stumbled across one.
As you got those +15% Resistance (Light/Fire/Cold), is it okay to say that 15% ER per point is efficient? If it is true, you can get that Diamond Skin near IR.
3 Points for 15% for all + 30 Dex.
Not sure if it's necessary (as you already got a lot of ER, just saying.
* I'm a new player, so... IDK if there is a need or even if these +30 Dex is usefull.
@Lavathing
It is until you get higher damage weapon

@SirLawliet
Those resistances you get at the very beginning.
Dex nodes gives you nothing in this build. Nothing.
I'm Level 45 now and it plays pretty well with this build. :) I'm just leaving out Unwavering Stance at the moment but mybe I should try it. I don't like it that enemies can't miss me anymore, 2. Difficulty is already hard enough to survive but I will see.

My FAR bigger problem at the moment is just this: I don't get Items with 4 connected red sockets. XD It drives me mad, I wasted nearly my entire orb and item stuff to get just 4 connected sockets on an Armor with impressive 5 red sockets -no chance, now I'm poor and burend out of trading items, ouch, that was really expencive for my poor Stash.
So I only have max 3 connected sockets and my 2 main skills really lack of one of the needed support gems. I built HEAVY STRIKE with fire+phys. dmg but no LoH.
GROUND SLAM has LoH and fire dmg but no phys dmg. I had not expected that it is so hard to get some crappy white Items (not to mention better items) with 4 connected sockets, even level 40 Items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info