Something constructive concerning the random invite ticker

I think they are fine with the fact that they have not active beta members because that means less server are required.

If they want more active people in the beta they could easily change the timer.
"
Exigo wrote:
I think they are fine with the fact that they have not active beta members because that means less server are required.

So what do they plan to do when launching open beta? Sooner or later they need to stock up on servers.
Until then it's probably 4 months though.
"
NetworxSniper wrote:
"
Exigo wrote:

So what do they plan to do when launching open beta? Sooner or later they need to stock up on servers.
Until then it's probably 4 months though.

I wish I could find a quote for you, but GGG has stated they are having no problems with the load on their game server, the server client was built with thousands of people in mind, and it's not like they are doing stress testing anyway- it's still closed beta/alpha.

The only reason they stated for not inviting more people was to keep the feedback and population on a level they can manage. If they didn't, the whole point of testing would be lost.
Love, love is a verb
Love is a doing word
Fearless on my breath....
this beta invite timer is bs they should just release the game. this game been in the making for 4 years. how much longer do they need ?
Closed is for more bug squashing and game corrections. They just invite more people to get more well rounded input with few more people. Plus they do in a sense some stress testing with more people in closed beta. It's just not on the scale of open beta is all.
Mmmmm....bacon and eggs!
Last 5 random persons were with 0 forum posts and last time seen on the day of registration, at least 6 months ago.

THIS IS SAD...
...fml
Is this really the only feedback I get on my idea?
Bumping myself for interest.
/sign
It's not gonna change, even tho i would really like this idea.
A system where the key gets deactivated in 5 days or so and then resent and the person who didn't use it bumped five days down the queue (possibly notified in another smaller counter, showing the time left to the next 5-day-limit coming up) might work..
It is kind of frustrating to see all the zero post accounts, but unfortunately the only thing we can do, other than random generous persons picking YOUR name out of thousands posting in the forum, is to be patient.
Derpy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info