1.0.4 Deployment Timeline, New Awards, Stash Tab Sales and more!

Great job as always guys, keep em coming!!!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
why can't you guys release the patch notes a few days ahead instead of the same minute of the patch

we would love to see the patch notes firs if possible not the same time when the server patch.
Congratulations, you really deserve it! Keep up with the good work.
IGN: Fenix_de_fogo_e_gelo, Periguetescion, Ravvengar or Powerangger
My shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/379503
Congrats on your awards GGG, you guys deserve it. :)
"Don't Tread on Me"
Woooooot! Love this game
"
why can't you guys release the patch notes a few days ahead instead of the same minute of the patch

we would love to see the patch notes firs if possible not the same time when the server patch.

Hi, I'm sure they explained why when patch 1.0.2 was released. been trying to find the reference but can't seem to find

Edit: here is the reference http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/691196/page/10

"
Chris wrote:
"
Warrax wrote:
What happened to patch log released ~24 hours prior patch release? would be great to see the log while we wait for patch. Thanks.

There were two problems:
a) If we make last minute changes, then people have already read the patch notes and don't see the changes.
b) People complained about changes that they later said "oh it's fine" about after actually trying in game.
"Don't Tread on Me"
Last edited by jables on Dec 20, 2013, 4:39:40 PM
Stash tabs on sale? heres my wallet GGG just take it all.

Grats on the award to btw
Time to get myself some more stash tabs.
Get <RÉK†> - Epitome of Indifference
(Need an amazing guild?) PM me, RECRUITING PEOPLE!
EVERY time i buy stashes I think "this time will be the last, I won't need any more stashes!"
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
"
ObscureBalrog wrote:
EVERY time i buy stashes I think "this time will be the last, I won't need any more stashes!"

Haha, I totally agree. I remember back when I started being happy with 4 tabs and thinking I would keep the points from my CB pack for when actual mtxs other then tabs/char slots were released.

That didn't last. All those points turned into tabs.

Then I bought more. And more. Now I only have one tab free. And I have plans for how I could use more. Sigh, addiction is rough.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info