Calling all New Zealanders/Kiwis

lol an here is mine dumb asdl lmao owell better than nothing or dialup lol
so cant wait for vsdl or cable comes to my town
It sounds exactly like here. Let me guess: if you are in urban area who have faster service, more choices etc. In rural area you are hosed. I see no difference btwn NZ and US if this is case.
Censored.
well tbh NZ is still in the dark ages for internet just a rough guess 90% of NZ is still on copper phone network.... About several years back they only started to layout cable just to certain major cities an slowly going to other towns.... An yes to if you are in urban area who have faster service but we dont have much choices as of yet for faster service an for rural has the same choice as urban but slower service as there isnt not many routers box closed by
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
You have to be in a certain boundary, then you get reasonable internet:

Got an Aus Gateway guild for standard high level maps. Pm me Baragwanath if interested. Looking for 90+ players without lag builds. Thanks
Kiaora another Kiwi reporting for duty.

Took a long break and have returned and loving it.

Keen to add some other Kiwis playing in game so I have more people to party with etc.

Feel free to add me in game would love to get a few more people in my time zone to chat with party with trade with etc.
Tu Meke GGG
I'm from the Naki, and happen to live in Wellington.. :)

Also looking for peeps to play with. Higher end content is not exactly easy it seems. Is there a guild or guilds where peoples hang out at all, or is it a wee bit more informal?
"
Stuling wrote:
I'm from the Naki, and happen to live in Wellington.. :)

Also looking for peeps to play with. Higher end content is not exactly easy it seems. Is there a guild or guilds where peoples hang out at all, or is it a wee bit more informal?

Here's the Guild Forum:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/guild-recruitment-seeking-players

Prolly a coupla Kiwi guilds, at least, or just find a general one to your liking. Good luck! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Hello.
Aucklander recently started playing again.

South Auckland represent! In China at the moment and a week in Japan. Been missing my PoE fix! Looking forward to returning to Wraeclast since I am an exile from the exile world!

Will add more names to my 4 name list!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info