Frenzy / Cleave DW Duelist Build

Could you update the tree? It reset since the new patch. Thanks man I'm likin this build so far.
Can we get an update on ANY of these duelist builds? No one is updating them after the patch - and I intend to use whichever updates their builds first basically. It's a bit silly that I've not been able to find a single build with more than 5 pages of replies that has been updated yet.
www.twitch.tv/menthollove
Streaming Path of Exile and Heroes of Newerth daily + good music.
Clan T4nk Gaming is recruiting.
Please check my shop thread! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/274309
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAAYB5wR-BS0OrRHVFCAUdRXwFfYY2xrbIWAj9iT9KLUppSyFMgk0kzWGNZI26DpSOlg6szrtPs9AoEOcR35KfU7IUEdRR1PfVgRW-ljbWhpaSFuvYEtgiGFSYnljcGVNZ6B07XTxeu-E2YTvhmCHGYd2jX2QCpkrmy2bg52qnrmfy6cwqn-quKvFtkG5zb2Bvea-p8APwdjQ7tJN1QDdDd-_51TuDu9O7-Pv8Pej9775Y_zF

is my build currently at level 75 (SC) loosely based on the original, feel free to critique

currently around 75% accuracy. my cleave with level 11 increased accuracy (529 accuracy) brings me up to 82%

debating between

-getting more accuracy nodes with swords, looking at legendary swordman near the marauder area.
-get more accuracy gear
-more life. currently at 220% max life. with the gear i have i have about 3400 life. do you think i need more? looking at the 8/8/8/8/8 near the ranger area or the 8/8/12 8/8/12 nodes between the marauder/duelist.
-get the rest of the dual wield block nodes in the duelist area

I try to run blood rage but when I am not attacking enemies my health goes down pretty quick. 3.5k life and 3.8% chaos dmg/s comes to 133 chaos dmg/s. i'm sure more chaos resist will help. i have 83 life regen right now which could go up a bit too. i don't see any viable passive nodes, the .4%/.4% seem a bit low in the duelist area, and going to the marauder area would change my build immensely

That is the gear I am running atm. Looking for another ring w/ accuracy/life/attack speed.

GMT -7:00 PST
Last edited by nosl1w on Mar 10, 2013, 6:52:52 PM
nos1w, you have a wasted dex node above the first frenzy in the duelist area. All in all, our trees are almost identical.
with fast hit, I used to think accuracy doesn't matter much.
but, say with 80% chance to hit, we actually reduce our total damage by 20%(estimate).
dont know the exact maths, but read somewhere that dw suffers more from less chance to hit.
If you have over 3.8% life regen (max level blood rage chaos dmg to self) does that cancel out the chaos dmg you take from blood rage or are the maths not that simple?
"
broski22 wrote:
If you have over 3.8% life regen (max level blood rage chaos dmg to self) does that cancel out the chaos dmg you take from blood rage or are the maths not that simple?

you need Chaos Resist or higher regen.

3.8% base x -60% chaos resist = 6.08% hp de-regen per second.
get that much life regen or get chaos resist, cap is 75% I think.

Makes sense. Thanks dude.
Blood rage is much better than frenzy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info