0.10.0 Patch Notes

I don't mind having a hard time getting Chaos Resistance. I'm just curious at the reasoning behind it. Currently it feels like it's going to be prioritized on gear, because of the severe lack of availability in the talent tree.
Hmm...what happened to Chris' statement in a big October video interview that microtransactions would include gender change options?

Why do I as a female have only 2 avatar choices that are female, and 4 that are male? Seems kinda unfair to me.

:-( I mean, I'll still be playing, but it is quite disappointing.
"
Krystyn wrote:
Hmm...what happened to Chris' statement in a big October video interview that microtransactions would include gender change options?

Why do I as a female have only 2 avatar choices that are female, and 4 that are male? Seems kinda unfair to me.

do you have any clue how much it would cost em to do that?
Any clue?
"
darkjoy wrote:
"
MrRoundTree wrote:
"
darkjoy wrote:
No changes to lightning strike, according to the notes. Thought this was being fixed?

Chain got fixed (which is what needed the nerf).

Not what I was referring to. I was referring to Ls being fixed, not nerfed.

Currently, LS is hitting it's target twice and word was this was going to be fixed.

So maybe word was wrong, and it's intended to hit twice?

My bad, wasn't aware of the bug.
"Flat armour mods on individual pieces have been changed to be as good as flat evasion mods."

Woot!
really happy about the chaos resist, now you can finally make a char that is on low life 24/7 and uses stuff like pain atonement or get life regen that beats RF for an actual caster xD
Go GGG!
"
lolo1337 wrote:
"
Krystyn wrote:

Any clue?

that's why it would be a microtransaction, jackass.
Looks amazing. Only thing I didn't like was the pay for cosmetics - I understand you need to make money but if someone buys the cosmetic it should be useable an unlimited amount of times. Keep the 1 gear at a time restriction but make it so the effect itself can be reused on new items.
May 15th 2012 - The day the king of ARPGs died. January 23rd 2013 - A new king takes the throne.
"
sexboy69 wrote:
"
lolo1337 wrote:
"
Krystyn wrote:

Any clue?

that's why it would be a microtransaction, jackass.

it needs money to do thing in the first place. We are talking about thousands
"
gotenks563 wrote:
so, no more CI now? lol, its not THAT good without the bonus energy shield....now all youre doing is giving up all your hp to be immune to a single damage type :S

My thoughts exactly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info