0.10.0 Patch Notes

I too am disappointed in the fact that the Stash Tabs that I purchased within the last week aren't going to be customizable. In fact I'm pretty upset. If the notes were posted three days ago I would've waited for the customizable tabs, I figured all purchased tabs would be once OB started. I was really excited, now I'm a little pissed.
IGN: HChawk
RIP CI. Without the es boost to protect that 1 hp from non chaos dmg might as well save the point and stack some chaos res. Definitely staying away from any mage/es reliant builds for a while :(
Quicksilver flasks and Lightning warp. I'm doing it.
"
linkstatic wrote:
Am I reading this wrongly?

"
Rain of Arrows: Is now a level 4 Skill (from 10). Its area of effect has been increased by 20%. The delay between firing and arrows hitting the ground has been reduced by 20%. Its Area of Effect has been reduced and its quality bonus has been changed from Area of Effect to Attack Speed. Its damage effectiveness has been reduced slightly.

Area of Effect increased, then 2 lines later Area of Effect decreased? o.O What are the differences between the 2 lines, apart from the capitalization of the Area of Effect words?

this, also wondering
Thanks!

Not long to go now, exciting stuff
It seems like you have hardly made any changes/improvements... JK!!! 19 more hours!!! CANNOT WAIT!!!! this is crack!

GJ GGG
"
Chimaira123 wrote:
hmm have i missed the "melle splash" support gem? O.o or they dont add it to the game or what?

There were no significant changes to melee in 0.10.0.
"
BRavich wrote:
I'm a bit disappointed that ES can get life regeneration with a keystone because.... now what separates it from life?

Life is more Strength attribute based, whereas ES is Intelligence based, therefore it's convenient for classes or builds that is built around Int nodes or areas in the tree.
"
H4WKEYES wrote:
I too am disappointed in the fact that the Stash Tabs that I purchased within the last week aren't going to be customizable. In fact I'm pretty upset. If the notes were posted three days ago I would've waited for the customizable tabs, I figured all purchased tabs would be once OB started. I was really excited, now I'm a little pissed.

"
You can upgrade a standard stash tab to premium, which upgrades the first available standard tab. Our initial pricing allows the upgrade at a discounted price just in case you already own a lot of standard tabs that you intended to upgrade.
Great changes. And I say this as someone who played almost exclusively the builds that got nerfed here. :D Except anything relying on Diamond Flasks, and BOY am I glad to see that is being redesigned.
IGN : Jovial

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info