{INVADE} Warbands - Teaching WTS ad spammers a valuable lesson

I'm back! Took a break from POE for several months, with the new leagues and expansion I am back and hooked on this game again! I hear map drops are pretty scarce these days, so may as well bring back the invaders. Lots of free higher level maps to invade out there if you know what you are looking for!

This guild 'exiled' years ago, but I am bringing it back and right now it's a fresh guild with no members, but that can change if you want to join up! We don't have to party, just come for the invader tag and hang out with cool people in chat.

It's that time again! I've just began invading in Warbands! If you'd like to be an invader, find me in game: IGN: RIP_STannis_Baratheon

please note, this is not a level up guild and it would be ideal to have other people who are ready to invade maps join.

Hello Exiles!

I am now recruiting again for my guild, Invaders. Searching the "Public Party" board for WTS ads or WTB ads, find those who are running maps while trying to sell or buy, and basically invade them. Play the map with them.

I've always been tired of looking at this when I want to find a party:

Spoiler

But if you look a little closer...

Spoiler

You can see he's playing a Dry Woods map, so let's go ahead and join him! Afterall it is a fun map and I'm interested in playing, not buying stuff.

The Rules of Engagement:

1. The party that is to be invaded must be titled with a WTS or WTB or any other sort of trade spam.

2. Parties that are intended to play, even parties with fees, are off limits. They are using the public party board to form a party to play the game.

The public party WTS ads are basically a buffet of maps for us.

Also, a lot of times I find lvl 75+ maps this way. Wouldn't it be fun to bring a group of friends with you for that? I think it would be.

So if you want to join us, give me a PM in game. IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
or just leave a response here or a PM, whatever you prefer and I will get back to you.

The only requirement to join is that you need to be able to handle maps to invade.
Thanks!

P.S. Some people will hate you, some will love you for this. Depends on how you look at it. Also if you are wondering, there is no way you can get banned for joining public parties either.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
Last edited by AntonChigur on Jul 20, 2015, 6:02:41 PM
b
b
b
b
b
You rock!
My Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/767235
"
Kasparov13 wrote:
You rock!

thanks!
lol you guys "invaded" my map. Damn it was a pain you guys killed so slow. Have fun with that. Btw if you dont like WTB/WTS adds in those LF grp windows maybe get the makers to make a legit trading system rofl.
I think this shit is absolutely hilarious, and a great way to get people to stop abusing the notice board. I'll be in touch, I subscribe to your thinking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info