[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

My planned progression on the Witch:

I am not the most experienced player but I like to have a plan of where I am going, I know PewPew is busy racing but if anyone does check and think it is wrong let me know and I will update it ;)

Spoiler

Will probably start using Incinerate as soon as I hit 31 after this point:

I didn't notice that PewPew hadn't taken Diamond Flesh, it is pretty good for levelling and can always dump it later, pretty strong point though.

11 points from above build to get to Eldritch Battery and MoM

I tend to leave max resistances till a bit later as I always struggle hitting max resist, I would suggest buying them as you hit them

+1 point on PewPew's build for the diamond flesh ;)
IGN: Incinereap
Last edited by ridfrenzy on Mar 6, 2014, 6:13:06 AM
"
NEW TREE FOR SCION
NEW TREE FOR WITCH

Planned to update this earlier, but couldn't get on due to the forum maintenance.

Few notes about the patch:
- Witch is superior to the scion now. Scion can still work though, and excel in other area's.
- Leech is still working, will do more testing, but as it looks now, we can still use life leech without problems.
- The saffell's nerfs are no problem at all, we get even more max resists due to the tree
- Tree is awesome.

Final conclusion: This was a good patch for us.

I like the witch build now, but i do have one question - how do you deal with the lack od DEX? I guess we need at least 106 for 20lvl GMP and Mana Leech.
I came up with something like this: My witch incinerator
First of all, a massive thanks for this guide. I had tons of fun playing it prior to the 1.1.0
patch.
But I checked the new scion tree, and it looks like I'd be missing 36 dex for GMP and Mana Leach. However I wouldn't want to alarm anyone as my math is probably way off and I'm missing something obvious. But would appreciate if it could be looked in to.
I'll hold off setting out my skills for now.

Thanks for all the work you put in to this Appels_Zijn_Gezond, it's much appreciated!
What about MF can you put IIQ and IIR on 6l chest and are there any good mf uniq or normal items compilations that will do the job ?

P.S. im new player and im sry if you discussed this on early posts.
Without the projectile speed from the tree are you using the projectile speed gem more now? (5L?)
I played this until lvl 82 in Dominion league and it was awesome. I started one last night in Ambush and I am lvl 42 in Act2 Cruel. It's been easy going so far but I just got my life leech thinking it would fix the only issues I was having.....

It doesn't - I don't leech near enough life. Is anyone higher level than me in the new league that is having better luck?
"
Adalrik wrote:
I played this until lvl 82 in Dominion league and it was awesome. I started one last night in Ambush and I am lvl 42 in Act2 Cruel. It's been easy going so far but I just got my life leech thinking it would fix the only issues I was having.....

It doesn't - I don't leech near enough life. Is anyone higher level than me in the new league that is having better luck?

Imo, as a general rule just stick with life on hit (also, seeing as how incinerate is rapid attacks instead of a huge nuke) as it will produce a greater benefit while leveling. Life leech prob wont' be of great use until 70's to be honest.
I agree with you except LoH gem is not working. It doesn't even show it as linked when I put it in the place of LL.

Even when I used weapons and items that gave me LoH it appeared negligible at best. I'm not sure what is going on but the mechanics of it are not very good at the moment.

I will post updates as I SLOWLY progress through....lvl 43 right now.
Spoiler
"
NEW TREE FOR SCION
NEW TREE FOR WITCH

Planned to update this earlier, but couldn't get on due to the forum maintenance.

Few notes about the patch:
- Witch is superior to the scion now. Scion can still work though, and excel in other area's.
- Leech is still working, will do more testing, but as it looks now, we can still use life leech without problems.
- The saffell's nerfs are no problem at all, we get even more max resists due to the tree
- Tree is awesome.

Final conclusion: This was a good patch for us.

Thank you for the build, i am not so experienced builder so I have a question...
Do we need these 2% max res that much so we can spend 13 nodes on them?
For 13 nodes we get -
18% elem. res
2%max res
15 flask reck.
8/8/8 max hp
2%life regen
30hp
40str
20dex
On the other hand we could spend them on other close defense nodes-
2 nodes - 10str+24%armor and eva+10 all res(Sentinel)
1 node - +16 chaos res(Clear mind)
Many max HP and elem.res nodes
Or at any other nodes.
Example build-
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA8YFLQYOCGcJ9g48FCAUcRg8GYUaVRpsHNwelB8CIWAhwyQ8JKonqSj6Ko0snC0fNZI2xTbYNug26TpSQKBBh0SrRZ1JG0lRUEdVrlXGV-FYr1ptYEthIWP9ZKNtGXTtdPF4DXqqeu9_xoIegseE74Uyh2WI8Y9Gj6aQ1pMnkzqXhZrgnC2drp_LoqOnCKcwp1ypbqw_r7e18rc-uJO9J8Hzz2XQ0Ngk2wvcV-Nq6-7sVfPd-WX56P4Kcru5zaFtbqpKyLfWnrnVgbJ1WBvbWS2osZA=
Is it possible to incorporate magic find into this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info