Stuck at checking resources

1. Get steam
2. log in
3. search path of exile
4. click play game
5. scratch your balls a bit
6. get to lvl 100. (cough)
this actually worked thanks..i was stuck i had even redownloaded the game..now im on allocating space maybe sometime soon i can play this game..i had played along time ago when it first started then had some problem ever making it work again
Constantly restarting until clients.txt was done worked for me. Still kinda annoying
Is it so hard to make torrent download, than make player lost a day to resolve this dam problem ?...
Nothing from forums helped... tired of reading and fixing shit to install one fucking game...
Don't even try to mention the T word in this topic, it is like a red rag for some (or should I say one xD) WKs here :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Hello,

i had the same problem and i find a solution.
In my case it was the Wacom tablet driver,
after terminating all Wacom-process in the Task-Manager,
the game install and run without any issues.
So for the ppl that have steam but just want to use the Stand alone Client.

This is supposed to be a fix if you Needed to reinstal/download the client and it gotstuck on Checking Resource, because of that 'Content.ggpk' is only a couple Mb.

Ok here is (my) fix and works perfectly for me and was acctualy suggested by a GGG Moderator...
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1193902/page/29/#p13296764

-Go to steam
-download PoE, just Download...
-go to c/d/e/f:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\Path of Exile\
-copy 'Content.ggpk' (about 9.4gb)
-now go to c/d/e/f:\program files\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\
-and paste the 'Content.ggpk'
Hy,i have problem with Poe,when the game loading i see the pic,but when i am in to the game all is dark and i see only name of players but i dont see my carachter or others carachter,all is dark

what i need to do to make my game to work?i update my video card,and still don t work,this problem start from the first time when poe make upgrade and new pach to this game,from then i cant to play

if any1 know how i can to sort this problems pls let me know

thx
"
Mallyx wrote:
So for the ppl that have steam but just want to use the Stand alone Client.

This is supposed to be a fix if you Needed to reinstal/download the client and it gotstuck on Checking Resource, because of that 'Content.ggpk' is only a couple Mb.

Ok here is (my) fix and works perfectly for me and was acctualy suggested by a GGG Moderator...
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1193902/page/29/#p13296764

-Go to steam
-download PoE, just Download...
-go to c/d/e/f:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\Path of Exile\
-copy 'Content.ggpk' (about 9.4gb)
-now go to c/d/e/f:\program files\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\
-and paste the 'Content.ggpk'

first solution that worked for me, tyvm!

In my pc is still checking resources ... locates space and at full download closes only ... with only closes while checking the resources or until you locate some space someone has a solution.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info