Stuck at checking resources

Hello, Am i the only one that spend like 5min on "Checking Resources" and having INSANLY low donwload speed on the game right now?

Or is it just this maddafrikkin computer that got something wrong with it.....? -.-

zzZzzzZzzZz
Last bumped on Aug 25, 2017, 6:41:56 PM
Checking resources takes like 15-20 minutes at least it did for me.
Those parts do take a while, as for the download speed im not sure, it should be quick i remember getting over 10mb/s, maybe there is some problem at the moment
"
AidenBlah wrote:
Those parts do take a while, as for the download speed im not sure, it should be quick i remember getting over 10mb/s, maybe there is some problem at the moment

Yeah i dont know. Restarted the internet like 5 times, even changed the location on it (Having it straight over the computer now, ofc in a new uhm... connection thing in the wall..."Giggle")

- The internet seems fine, the computer seems fine.

Guess many people are downloading it right now due to the F2P thing that is around the corner.

Would love to get a moddddd to answer in some way :3
zzZzzzZzzZz
"
expung3 wrote:

Thanks but, did not do that last time i did the download.
Nor does it take THAT long right now.

However, i´m starting to getting afraid of that i wont be able to play on the verry first day of the game due to this matter, nor will i see my baby Kiwi tonight if this continues =(
zzZzzzZzzZz
I have the same problem, I started downloading the other day, and I was about 1GB in the download (around (1/3) but then I closed the download (pressed the "X" in the corner) and since that I've restarted the download by lunching the application again, and now its just stuck at "checking resources" and wont continue, or what ever.

Its kind of annoying because you don't know what going on, if its making progress or if its just stuck or frozen etc.

YEA about 1 hour has past, still checking resources... :D
Last edited by Aidshole on Jan 24, 2013, 3:07:17 PM
I left my Path of Exile on overnight stuck on Checking Resources. No change. The client is bugged something fierce. :\
I'm having the same problem :<
if you canceled downloading and now the "Checking resources" process takes more than 15-20 minutes, then you have to delete Content.ggpk in the game folder. Then start again the client and re-download the game. This is only working "fix" :(
it works for me and my friends.
"
expung3 wrote:

same for me as well, checking resource took about 10 min.
No food in fridge... Beer it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info