MAPS CRASHING

This issue continues to happen to me on a very regular basis. I have yet to identify any particular common factor, except that I have ONLY experienced it in maps, and never (to my recollection) outside of maps.

Most recently, I was able to remove one inventory worth of yellows from a Maelstrom Of Chaos map (with +352% IIR), before the problem occurred when I tried to exit from using the second portal. I didn't have enough wisdoms to ID everything (about 30 rares) so had to make do with a random selection of gear, then exit the game.

My question is this:

* Am I the only person that is experiencing this error? I see a small number of reports that quite the same error message, but not a massive number.
* Are others experiencing this commonly, or rarely?

It is very annoying.
Last edited by Bleef on Jan 16, 2014, 6:22:58 AM
Yep happens to me to this very day... still no response from GGG... lost 2 or 3 maps everyday for the last week on this new character I got high enough to start running maps... A response to this issue would be pleasant.
I am glad I found this thread! I have had this bug happen to me about a year ago with a Coward's Trial map, and just today the same bug happened for a second time with a decent necropolis map. Whenever I entered any of the map portals, I would immediately disconnect and view the log in screen. This uses up a portal and essentially renders a map unplayable if the bug is encountered. I invited a friend to a party to see if they could enter my bugged necropolis map and they experienced the same exact problems. The Necropolis map specifically had +2 exiles, monsters fracture, +45% monster pack size, monsters deal +89% extra damage as lightning, and the map had desecrated ground. I entered the map and completed half of it before I exited it for the first time to sell some rare items I picked up, then the bug occurred. My bug report reference number was 3,977,212,231.

Here is a screenshot before I entered the map

And about 15 seconds after I had to re-log in from the disconnect

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info