MAPS CRASHING

We have ran 4 r 5 maps and they continously crash any ideas bout what's going on?

IGN BeanzFromAbove
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This is happening to me too right now.
At 16:40 GMT, I tried using a portal from a map and received the message "Failed to join instance because: Disconnected from server". I was unable to use the portal, and when I returned to the character screen and logged back in again, the unused portals had disappeared.

I had not disconnected from the internet in any way; the game was still playable, but the portal unusable.

5 minutes ago, at 17:25 GMT, it has happened again.

Bug report reference for first instance is 2367832425.
"
Bleef wrote:
At 16:40 GMT, I tried using a portal from a map and received the message "Failed to join instance because: Disconnected from server". I was unable to use the portal, and when I returned to the character screen and logged back in again, the unused portals had disappeared.

I had not disconnected from the internet in any way; the game was still playable, but the portal unusable.

5 minutes ago, at 17:25 GMT, it has happened again.

Bug report reference for first instance is 2367832425.

Agreed. same happened to me.

details: opened map (graveyard). Upon entering portal was immediately disconnected.

Upon reconnecting (and gathering my minions again, which takes about 2-4 minutes) got the same error: "Failed to join instance because: Disconnected from server"
[quote="Mark_GGG"]we try not to be dicks.[/quote]
It happened to me again.

In a map, killed the boss, ground full of yellow loot and I have no more space in my inventory. Tried to take portal in order to offload loot:

"Error: Failed to join instance because: Disconnected from server"
"Error: Failed to join any instances"

Game otherwise remains playable.

Bug report reference number 464279302.

Edited to add:

I exited to character selection screen, but upon returning to the Eternal Laboratory there were no portals available (there should have been either 4 or 5; I was playing solo).
Last edited by Bleef on Dec 31, 2013, 1:01:53 PM
CRASHES FOR ME TOO IM SICK OF IT. LOST 4 78 MAPS DUE TO GROUP CRASH WHEN I CYCLONE. THIS IS ABSURD!
\]
What error messages are you getting if any and what skills do you use including linked supports and that of the group, most of the one i can recall are a combination of skills/auras causing the crash(most of those had been fixed but that doesn't exclude rare ones on new ones)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
my maps are also sometimes crashing, and imo my "weapon switching" is the reason, cause i got a marohi, and when i want to run fast, then i switch to the second weapon slot and hit the quicksilver to go up to 136 movement speed...
I had two 76 maps crash on me today.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
What error messages are you getting if any and what skills do you use including linked supports and that of the group, most of the one i can recall are a combination of skills/auras causing the crash(most of those had been fixed but that doesn't exclude rare ones on new ones)

I am soloing maps. My main attacks are split arrow and Rain Of Arrows. However, I also use Lightning Arrow with Chain and Fork (and Mana Leech). My system cannot cope with me spamming Lightning Arrow; if I fire a large number of shots, my PC frequently "catches up" with the results in a little burst of fast activity - moving myself and monsters around quickly. Consequently, I don't spam it, and I try not to use it in heavy bursts (in worst case scenario, I can find myself unexpectedly in a group of monsters once the system has caught up).

I perfectly understand why a skill combination such as the above might stress my system graphically, but "connection" issues should be a different thing altogether. I can try to monitor the situation to determine if overuse of this skill is triggering the supposed disconnection.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info