move zig... for great justice

guh
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
klhl
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

6c for 5L queen's... lolz. keep up the entertaining PMs, people.
[Removed by Support]

"
No need for name calling, I've been nothing but civil.

You have a unique that is normally 1 chaos/vendor fodder, it has 5 links. A white 5 linked sword sells for 5 chaos.

1+5=6. Perfectly reasonable.

[Removed by Support]

dawws, the funnies stopped. :/
[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

PC on Queens Decree 5l, not many are around so theres no real going rate and i dunno what youre looking for.

And yes, i read the earlier posts and realize that it's going to be over 2ex.
IGN Stuns_McNutshot | Ichimans_McIchimans | Balls_McCritterson
(pm'd)
[Removed by Support]

dammit, i have about a gazillion rings/amulets/belts to add to this. don't feel like it.
[Removed by Support]

b
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info