Zealot's Oath

"
Grzybas wrote:
"
Whoaness wrote:

20 ES per second regen (10% of 200 life)

Should be this.

I think so too.

The description makes it sound like that, but the description is a bit tricky.
ZO treats your ES as if it were your life, when calculating a % regen passive. So if you have 1 life and 1000 ES, and 1% life regen, it regenerates not 1% of 1, but 1% of 1000. Similar to how GR gets its max leech/sec from your ES and not your life.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Last edited by anubite on Jan 23, 2013, 1:12:57 PM
"
anubite wrote:
ZO treats your ES as if it were your life, when calculating a % regen passive. So if you have 1 life and 1000 ES, and 1% life regen, it regenerates not 1% of 1, but 1% of 1000. Similar to how GR gets its max leech/sec from your ES and not your life.

Good, because I'm planning to counter Chaos damage with other Life gain methods and high Life.

CI would be a huge waste for my build.
Some Clarifications:
Just like Ghost Reaver making the ES leech rate based on max ES instead of max life, % life regen becomes % ES regen, and based on max ES.
Flasks are not regeneration, and not affected.
Very very good clarification.
we started finding logic on why that wouldnt be the base and it was causes difficulties finding how it might work.
Just might need to go templar then instead of shadow :) or both!
Chaos Is Life, Life Is Chaos, Control Is An Illusion.
Thanks Maetaphor for my Beta Key :)
Good, because what many claimed it's based on % max life makes no sense.

Thanks for the clarification.
Alice_of_Wraeclast - Dagger CI Witch
Alice_MadnessReturns - Molten Strike AoF witch
Flavour Build concept taken from Alice: Madness Returns
Vitality aura works then?
IGN: Gonorreitor
Another question, if you use Eldritch battery, will it go life regen > ES regen > Mana regen? :D

Because it regenerates ES, but the ES is actually converted to mana?
No. Eldritch battery converts the value of your (max) ES to (max) mana. It has no effect on regen.
So ES regen is still ES regen, but you have 0 ES to regen.
Also worth pointing out that because of the way mana regeneration is worked out (105% of your maximum mana per minute) it means E.B's increases to your maximum mana pool will inadvertently increase your mana regeneration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info