1.0.3b Patch Notes

"
TRV wrote:
I wish I could turn off the mouse zoom. Its annoying as fuck and this "bug" was my favorite feature of the last patch.

You can, go to options and in the UI tab scroll all the way to the bottom.
IGN: Legends
Last edited by Legendknewl on Dec 11, 2013, 8:30:15 PM
thanks ggg for this hotfix
"Look! More hidden footprints!" (2012)

Thanks Blizz/Activision for showing me the right path :)
"
Legendknewl wrote:
"
TRV wrote:
I wish I could turn off the mouse zoom. Its annoying as fuck and this "bug" was my favorite feature of the last patch.

You can, go to options and in the UI tab scroll all the way to the bottom.

Hmm I had only been able to find the keyboard options for it before, so thanks a bunch. All you mouse zoom fans carry on.
"
Juantxuu wrote:
thanks ggg for this hotfix

It's not a hotfix if it takes a day to come out.
Thanks for the quick patch!
"
ShadowTigerz wrote:
"
Onething wrote:
first page woo

:P
What happened to the patch that introduced the NO DOWNTIME ON PATCHES What ever happened to that??!?!?!?!?

That only applies to patches that contain no fixes needed to be applied to the server. Such as a UI/graphical/audio bug in the game client.

So basically gameplay/mechanic/item stat, passive skill changes require a server restart.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Dec 11, 2013, 8:38:03 PM
Wait... What about the torture chamber boss? (Level 72 map), its obviously not working right.

I mean even this, 8000 hp marauder has some issues with it, lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr0CQVdEQ10
Last edited by FoxTactics on Dec 11, 2013, 8:38:08 PM
Good to see the fixes but im still waiting for the guild events u promised....
Good to know the mouse wheel is just a bug... I use mine a lot for secondary attack, and thought I broke it earlier lol
"
Immortxlz wrote:
Good quick work in these necessary fixes.

Any luck for the numerous nemesis players who ripped due to the huge server spike a few hours ago?

This

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info