1.0.3 Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
We'll get the mousewheel zoom thing fixed in the "b" patch. Do the Page Up/Down keys still work?

Chris, why do oyu implement a phys projectile support?

Arent ST/Voltaxic/Lioneyes Builds not already doing well enough..?
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.0.3
[li]Fixed a dupe method involving the Mirror of Kalandra. It no longer also duplicates an item that was skin transfered into the target item.[/li]
[/list]

Is this why when searching indexer, I'd see an item such as Tabula Rasa simple robe most with no level requirements while a few would have a level requirement?

Hehehe nice fix.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
Jonathan wrote:
"
Powerturnip wrote:
Wow that dupe fix, I wonder how much currency was made using that.

None. You could only duplicate items that can be used with Skin Transfer. And you also needed a mirror to do it which is not exactly common.

All it really did was double the effectiveness of a mirror. Also you would have needed to skin transfer the item back inside another one every time before you log out, otherwise the dupe detector will destroy it.

But what if the guy who duped it was aware of this and sold the item? Would someone get an item that "poffed" away when they logged out then?
@TiKaD
question about barrage...each hit has chance to crit? or is chance to crit per skill use?
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
still not nerfing perma freeze @ bosses.. meh :/

Good job guys!
GGG promised to increase the damage of viper strike for those who use it.
And they did it ..

Last edited by nameforgame on Dec 11, 2013, 10:00:21 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
  • Added two new map mods: "of Power" and "of Endurance". These give Endurance and Power charges respectively every 20 seconds.

Shouldn't it be the other way around?
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
i cant download the patch in steam it started downloading then it said cannot download patch when game is running when the game clearly wasn't running. now in my downloads queue it just keeps blinking saying updating, updating required, in queue and it keeps shuffling between those 3 words and i cant play poe. never had this problem before when downloading patches.
Why did you nerf the movement speed wheel? 2 + 4 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 3 = 17 while 4 + 4 + 4 = 12. You could have at least made it the same as before via 5 + 7 + 5 or some other way.

ign: Vixien

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info