- Added a new Dexterity Skill - Barrage: After a short preparation time, you attack repeatedly with a ranged weapon. These attacks have a small randomised spread. Only works with Bows and Wands.
- Barrage is first available to the Duelist, Ranger, Shadow and Witch from the "The Caged Brute" quest in Normal difficulty.
- Added a new Dexterity Support Gem - Physical Projectile Attack Damage.
- Projectile Physical Attack Damage is available to the Shadow, Ranger, Duelist, Witch and Scion from the "The Siren's Cadence" quest in Cruel difficulty.
- Added four new Unique items, three of which were designed by our supporters.
- Added two new cosmetic microtransactions: Infernal Fox Pet and Infernal Skull Helmet Skin.
- Added two new achievements: Beginner's Luck and Full Clear: Dread Thicket.
- Added three new Vendor Recipes.
- The Blacksmith's (Dunes and Spider Forest Maps) Leap Slam has been given a cooldown and a new triggered effect has been added to it.
- Shock and Horror, the boss of the Torture Chamber, has had her Arc skill replaced with a new skill.
- The drop down stash tab list now shows the colours of the tabs.
- All slashing impact sounds have been replaced.
- Added a new category of sounds for bow impacts.
- Video adapters with the same display name are now distinguishable in the options panel by an added adapter number.
- Added a new buff icon for the Proximity Shield effect.
- Pressing "tab" on the login screen now changes between Email, Password and Gateway, for non-Steam users.
- Effects and/or 3D art have been added for the following items: Demigod's Touch, Lioneye's Glare, Geofri's Baptism, Taryn's Shiver, Rise of the Phoenix, Matua Tupuna, Atziri's Mirror and the alternate art Stormcloud.
- Kuduku has been restored to its correct art.
- Talking to Dialla on top of the Sceptre of God now gives the waypoint to the next difficulty.
- Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.
- Viper Strike: Damage progression has been increased. It is now around 15% better at level 15 than it was in 1.0.2.
- Poison Arrow: Damage progression has been increased. It is now around 15% better at level 15 than it was in 1.0.2.
- New groups of passives have been added for Chaos Damage and Damage over Time.
- The move speed and attack speed groups to the right side of the Scion have been merged. The weaker Movement speed nodes were removed, with the 3% movespeed nodes increased to 4%.
- Added two new map mods: "of Power" and "of Endurance". These give Endurance and Power charges respectively every 20 seconds.
- The map mod Enraged has been changed to a suffix - "of Frenzy"
- The "of Frenzy" map mod now triggers every 20 seconds instead of every 30.
- The five of a kind recipe has been moved up to just below the same names recipe in priority.
- Righteous Fire Totems will damage enemies based on their own life and ES, not their caster's life and ES.
- Spiders have been made invulnerable when climbing into areas from scenery.
- Fixed an instance crash with Molten Shell when linked with Cast when Damage Taken.
- Fixed a bug where the alt-hover that shows item level would not work in the chat window.
- Fixed a bug where you can hear other people move items around in a Guild Stash Tab that you have closed.
- Fixed a bug where screenshots could not be taken in the Escape menu or when a confirmation window was showing.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't take screenshots with various text boxes selected.
- Fixed a bug where Tempest Shield could be activated with no reservation cost.
- Fixed a bug where you could sometimes not select different graphics adapters in the options.
- Fixed a bug where the visual display of a monster's resistances did not update if this status changed while you were hovering over it.
- Fixed a bug where the the wrong flask could be used if you moved the mouse with the button down.
- Fixed bugs with some non-US keyboard configurations not being bindable.
- Fixed audio problems with the Seraph Spectral Throw Effect and the Conqueror's Campaign Portal Effect.
- Fixed a bug where microtransactions would not show up on items linked in chat.
- Fixed a dupe method involving the Mirror of Kalandra. It no longer also duplicates an item that was skin transfered into the target item.
Posted by Qarl
on December 10, 2013 11:22 PM
Grinding Gear Games
Wow that dupe fix, I wonder how much currency was made using that.
None. You could only duplicate items that can be used with Skin Transfer. And you also needed a mirror to do it which is not exactly common.
All it really did was double the effectiveness of a mirror. Also you would have needed to skin transfer the item back inside another one every time before you log out, otherwise the dupe detector will destroy it.
Path of Exile - Lead Programmer
Posted by Jonathan
on December 11, 2013 12:01 AM
Grinding Gear Games
We'll get the mousewheel zoom thing fixed in the "b" patch. Do the Page Up/Down keys still work?
Posted by Chris
on December 11, 2013 12:11 AM
Grinding Gear Games