1.0.3 Patch Notes

whats new vendor recipe ? and anyone have new unique yet? wanna see that :P

btw,
zoom scroll doesnt work...
barrage skill doesnt work... only shoot 1 arrow :/
map crash midrun... lucky it was 66s...

what the FUCK!

that new blacksmith asshole triggered effect is super fucking OP!

Goddamn!@ WTF is that like uber uber chaos poison!?!?!

I have 7K life with max resists and a shit ton of damage and Leech.
nothing in the whole map is even half a challenge then all of a sudden I bleed out like a stuck pig in seconds and can't figure out WTF I died?

I don't mind a challenge but fuck me! Whatever the hell that was has ridiculous power that is completely out of place.

fuck your 'balance' changes.

challenge i'm fine with... but that's NOT balance.
IGN: _Johnny_Blaze_
You sure you bound Barrage to a key? Works fine for me.
Great patch!

I've just ran two Maps and they seemed to be much smaller than they should be after patch 1.0.2! (where their size was increased generally) - Maybe a bug?
Last edited by Blaze_Exile on Dec 11, 2013, 4:34:19 AM
"
quackyou wrote:
"
Snuske wrote:
"
quackyou wrote:
New Barrage skill is absolute crap. You might maybe make it viable with at least 5L = Life leech(or LOH), GMP(LMP), Chain, and Physical(Elemental) damage gem. But you will still have to get mana leech from somewhere, or use BM keystone. That's first problem. Secondly, fixed fire direction is absolute crap also, you supposed to make this skill Strafe like (d2 as I remember, maybe even d3 has it), when bowzer is shooting in all directions when he sees enemy.

As lover of bowzers (in all games) I'm very disappointed because you failed again to make them viable. Because now Bowzers<All.

Yea, you can always make LA which is boring as shit to play with, because it's only viable skill now for bowzers. And yea, Split arrow, less effective than LA.

It has not been tested yet at all ..
you should take your loser attitude and GTFO .. we don't need people like you in this game ..

It has not been tested by who? Streamers or whoelse? I've tested it by myself in various ways. But yea, when kripp or any other famous streamer will stay that it's absolute crap, everyone gonna believe it and start whining. FU, that's what I can say, dumbhead.

+++
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Great stuff. The new I nfernal sword is totally awesome. Can it drop outside maps?

I am still eagerly awaiting item filtering which in my opinion would not be very hard to integrate. GGG, you get no mmoire "support" until item filtering is implemented.

Glad I'm not affected by the new curse bug.

With regards to the dupe.. if I skinned some item with a khoams heart, then mirrored it, then reclaimed the duped khoahms heart, then traded that dupe for a truckload of ex orbs, when the buyer logs off does his newly brought khoams Get deleted? And what about the original khoams I used for their fraud? Does that Gert deleted? How does/did the dupe work and did people Get ripped off?

thats funny cause it feels rather OP to me. i have no mana points at all and find the skill to be rather cheap, even with GMP + chain.
That's weird :| Isn't a mirror worth more than a legacy Kaoms? Why would anyone waste a mirror to dupe a Kaoms so he can sell it for less than he could a mirror?
IGN: SCHVAITZERIZER
Keep up the great work GGG, as always look forward to patch day and never disappointed!
@Delectrixz
"
Great stuff. The new I nfernal sword is totally awesome. Can it drop outside maps?

I am still eagerly awaiting item filtering which in my opinion would not be very hard to integrate. GGG, you get no mmoire "support" until item filtering is implemented.

Glad I'm not affected by the new curse bug.

With regards to the dupe.. if I skinned some item with a khoams heart, then mirrored it, then reclaimed the duped khoahms heart, then traded that dupe for a truckload of ex orbs, when the buyer logs off does his newly brought khoams Get deleted? And what about the original khoams I used for their fraud? Does that Gert deleted? How does/did the dupe work and did people Get ripped off?

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info