Holiday Season Patch Schedule and One Week Race

Logged in just to say I'm impressed and keep up the good work. Make sure you enjoy some time with family and friends during the holiday too ;)
NEW YEARS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

Bring on the Madness!
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Last edited by Morsexier on Dec 10, 2013, 1:19:52 AM
1 week cutthroat sounds good :P
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
you need more short races

and you need to have more than one race going on at once so the same people don't show up in the top 10 all the time

you could start at one hour solo minute race at 6pm
then start 135 minute party race at 6:15 pm
and even have a 30 minute solo at 6:30 pm

this way people will have to choose which race to do

the "best" races will be split between all 3 races
this will create more competition

the three 12 minutes bursts are nice

but how about a 24 minute race at 8pm,
then a 16 minute race at 8:08
and a 8 minute race at 8:16

3 races all starting at different times, all ending at 8:24

there short, so a lot of people could fit them into their schedule, and again, you'd have to choose which one you'd want to do so the usual top 10 would be spread out

you could do this a couple of times a week

"
Powster wrote:
solo one week no trading

+1
Mirror of Kalandra?
Whether to restore full operation guild stash? (and that the guild leader can only take, but I can not lay down irrespective of the rights, as well as the movement of the cells - renaming Vat and transfer all items by adding new cells is very time-consuming.)

Make logging guild stash?

Will be seen online guild members? (time since last entering the game)

GGG thank you for the guild, but you will make them funtsionala.

P.S. I apologize for my English transliteration Google.
Chris, I know you probably wont read this but, what's the go with the new skills?
Spectral throw was pretty good, but really not viable endgame due to the fact that if you wanted to stack alot of damage with it you would insta-kill yourself to reflect. So you would have to find a medium with it, which meant having lower dps and in party play, you're not really contributing.

Storm call, well.. so much hype for this skill, yet I haven't seen one person on my friends list play it. You miss 50% of the targets, and the damage is really mediocre. I think most people were expecting some sort of piety ball, or even a cool lighting storm, atleast something interesting to play, even if it was bad endgame. (just my thoughts!)

Barrage? well, I'm aware its not out yet, but I definitely wont be using it as a primary skill.

Would you guys ever consider getting some ideas from the community, maybe do a poll, or maybe the community can design a skill, or atleast come to terms with something most of the playerbase would like to see?

Just my two cents mate.
Oh and (hurry up with Kaom's & Shavronnes art!) ;)

Apart from that, pretty keen for the new patch.

Myth.
Last edited by Mythicpoe on Dec 10, 2013, 2:27:22 AM
Looking forward to the new patch. :)
I'm intrigue. Good work GGG!
sounds good to me, keep up the great work and enjoy the festive times :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info