Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Daarknight wrote:
I swapped my 20/20 WED for an iiq gem and my dips went from 12k down to 7,500. Gives you an idea how powerful that gem is to this build.

As i thought - i just need 20/20 gems and maybe some AS on glowes.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
"
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
"
dillekened wrote:
is it possible to get some decent IIR with this build?

Nope, but why you need iid when you can go IIQ instead which is better.

My farm gear:

Easily can farm 66-72 maps. And DPS is still descent (around 6k per projectile).

And question to OP. How the hell did you achieved 14k dps?! I have almost same gear (and 6L of course) but maximum i can get is 7.5k

Hi, hitting high dps such as 14-15k is going to cost a pretty penny. I reached just over 15k at lvl 85 with my gear set i posted a cpl pages back. Without being able to see your actual set of gear, there isn't much anyone can do to help. But what it boils down to basiclly is Top Tier WED rolls (35-36%) on your rings/ammy/belt, a top tier tri ele dmg /w 27% aps Foil, 16% aps on gloves and of course 20% Level 20 Gems. With those stats i hit 15k, and it can still get higher if say you had #-# elemental (preferably fire/lightning) dmg to gloves/rings/ammy plus 7% aps on both rings, would push your dps even higher.

How do you even attack with 100% mana reserved and no bloodmagic gem in chest?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
How do you even attack with 100% mana reserved and no bloodmagic gem in chest?

Itsa kind of magic!

Actually there IS BM gem. And im using this chest:

By the way in my battle gear i have 9k dps now. All hail to gem leveling!
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
I have a question about evasion rating and grace.

Without grace, I'm running 4402 evasion rating and have 33% chance to evade.

My grace is currently level 17, which means that I gain 1793 additional evasion rating.

4402 + 1793 is 6195. However, when I turn on Grace I actually have an evasion rating of 10523.

Grace is *not* in AH (when it is I gain 1940 on-gem and 11025 when turned on).

Clearly, Mathil's build includes bonuses to buffs....but an evasion rating of 1793 is providing an increase of 6,121. That's an increase of 341%.

Is this solely due to the aura buff passives, or to something else? If I equipped a shield with 1,793 evasion rating more than my current shield, how much would my evasion go up by?

Thanks,
A
"
Shadov1 wrote:
Again, what do you think:

-what do you think about spending 8 points just below harrier, for all this evasion nodes+path of the hunter? Lot of +evasion and also +12% projectile damage

-about increased projectile damage, lets say i have 3k dps on my spectral throw, how much +8% will give? 240 or less? cant check that right now myself

I originally had a few of those evasion nodes in my build and they're fine early on. As you get higher however they provide a smaller and smaller buff to evasion until they're just not worth getting.

I don't know what projectile damage gives for your dps. You'll have to test it yourself or ask someone that does these sorts of calculations, because it's not me. I always just test things myself.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
It would be a combination of aura effectiveness increase, buffs effectiveness increase on you and bonus evasion % from dexterity as well as 24% from Sentinel.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Curious to know how effective Acrobatics has been in regards to your survivability. Also, does the block chance from the shield greatly increase your survivability too? Asking cuz I'm doing a 2h variant with Oro's Sacrifice instead and would like to know your opinion.
"
Mathil wrote:
It would be a combination of aura effectiveness increase, buffs effectiveness increase on you and bonus evasion % from dexterity as well as 24% from Sentinel.

So any idea what sort of evasion increase I'd see from simply equipping (non-aura) the equivalent amount of evasion?
Probably something like 70% extra, that's roughly what I get I believe.
"
Mathil wrote:
Probably something like 70% extra, that's roughly what I get I believe.

Thanks. What is your evasion, btw?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info