Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Im so eager to try uber atziri with ele spec throw...
"
Tsouki22 wrote:
Im so eager to try uber atziri with ele spec throw...

If it's this spec - don't bother.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
tried her with the previous one and made a stupid mistake she was down like 45% or something :P
so why not i like the challenge :P
"
Tsouki22 wrote:
tried her with the previous one and made a stupid mistake she was down like 45% or something :P
so why not i like the challenge :P

Previous? You mean normal?

I can tell you 100% this build can't do Uber.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I saw the tree, looks good. This build is still viable right?
"
Mathil wrote:
"
Paratrax wrote:
Hey Mathil, I'm a total noob at doing the skill tree. So I'd like to know, are you going to update the skill trees for 1.2 (for scion start)?

Added at the top of the first post what will likely be new specs for 1.2.

Before i ask something i have to say congratulations for this awesome build.

Im looking at the builds you posted, in your opinion what is the best class to start? can you give short advice for each class or the difference between them?

Thanks a lot.
LOL I get ready to start gaming tonight and work on this build and I see you changed things up like 10 minutes before I looked here.

Ok so I started as a Shadow and I was using this tree that you have posted.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBLMMfQ5IEH8RlhRNFm8XLxmFGYoaOBpsGo8c3B0UHaoeGiP2JDwkqiSwJpUnqSj6Klstgy9vMok26TyORnFJUUp9UzVVS1XGVdZW-lfJV-JZ81pIWm1irGOnZOdmnmegbWxte2-ecLtyqXflfNl9dX_GgKSDCYbRh3aPRpBVkyeXBpu1naqiAKcIp1ynhKyqtAy0OLVIuJO748AawzrEosaeykrPZdDQ0hnTftad1tHZE91G4YjjauUZ6rrr7uw47g7veu_w8B_z3fba-tL7Cfv1_E78xf66_5M=

Then I see your new tree at the top which is different.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYARXyXl_v1tDiMNuUZJpVh4lVLFr-wkv-TUdkaj_ba-wkZipu1UzUPq8SilwYtg_66u-PTfn11CC7tgxmOAF6bjaxHUUzKSsM6gwlvnh2q4YhGcZMntAwvb9kTcLvsGMHFf8Yc3ElR8NUHHpUuEZYqTX1bSsg_J7Xybqo1kti9xq63Pv4KJ-3E9jwthxlsFvxLfNlyqayqwBpZ8xo4p4SQVXflV-LsODKJogAUTQSz8B9k5xcv-tJmniSwhtGApFXW42o26RZvJKrGnhB_DH2Cx_noQYfyRf6Pfr2X_h9BAx4=

Its all good, I just finished normal so I am not to far along. I like the new tree better I think.

But your Shadow link does not start as a Shadow ?

Last edited by Konflict on Aug 17, 2014, 11:21:11 PM
I don't know if this has been omitted by purpose or if no one has seen that so far:

There is another Reduced Mana Reservation node at the bottom left between Blood Magic and Unwavering Stance.

Wouldn't that help us out with the fifth aura or is that still too little mana reservation reduced?
IGN: ArrowInYourForsakenKnee
"
Helbelinc wrote:
I don't know if this has been omitted by purpose or if no one has seen that so far:

There is another Reduced Mana Reservation node at the bottom left between Blood Magic and Unwavering Stance.

Wouldn't that help us out with the fifth aura or is that still too little mana reservation reduced?

Too little and too far away for the amount you get from it so I deemed it not worth it.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Leugim wrote:
"
Mathil wrote:
"
Paratrax wrote:
Hey Mathil, I'm a total noob at doing the skill tree. So I'd like to know, are you going to update the skill trees for 1.2 (for scion start)?

Added at the top of the first post what will likely be new specs for 1.2.

Before i ask something i have to say congratulations for this awesome build.

Im looking at the builds you posted, in your opinion what is the best class to start? can you give short advice for each class or the difference between them?

Thanks a lot.

For 1.2, I think Ranger is the best. It's the same as Shadow except you can put 1 extra point into 8 attack speed at the starting point.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info