Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

so all the damage comes from Anger & Wrath right? do you need to have a max level ST?
"
swiftdonkeyy wrote:
For CwDT, what levels should I keep the gems at? The lowest possible, or the ones on the OP.

Thanks.

For me, I tend to get damaged to about a third of my health so I keep my CwDT on a level where I'm dealt 1/3 of my max hp. See how much damage you usually take. Then decide on around how much damage you feel like you'll need enduring cry + immortal call and then check the stats in the wiki for CwDT to see the amount of damage per level so you'll know which level you want.
Last edited by ishimarushun on Jun 23, 2014, 2:39:15 AM
"
shin00bi141 wrote:
so all the damage comes from Anger & Wrath right? do you need to have a max level ST?

It's worth leveling, sure but it's not a major upgrade like spells get. I remember leveling mine the last few levels gave roughly 200-300dps per level.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"

There is a huge difference between level 1 and level 20 spectral throw if you didn't already know that. It's the only skill in the game that increases in damage effectiveness as it levels.

It starts at 46% damage effectiveness and by 20 reaches 65%(40% more damage). It also gets projectile damage and when fully qualified gets IAS.
Hey guys. Playing this build currently and loving it on Invasion. At this point (lvl 70) got some questions about the gear.
First one: how good is Belly of the beast for this particular build?
My gear overall is extremely ghetto, this is my first character on the Invasion, and I've not yet seen a divine/exalt/eternal drop. The only good thing I've had happen to me is this:

Yeah, dropped it randomly and then made 6link with 4th fusing -_-

What I am asking is: should I really have a 6link Belly (which seems to cost around 13-14 exalts with this roll), or should I try to sell it and get some more "essential" gear like Alpha's, good rings/ammys and so on? I am leaning toward the second choice, but actually having a 6link Belly feels pretty cool so I want to reconsider :D

Another questions about life-cost of the 6link spectral throw. With those gems it hurts like a mofo, I was thinking to remove faster attacks for item rarity for example (-15% mana cost, -40% attack speed which translates to less casts = less sick life degen if I am not hitting stuff). It serves 3 purposes:
1) Rarity is sweet.
2) Less situations where I have -1000 life before even getting hit.
3) I have a spare good green support gem to replace LMP with on single-target occasions.
What do you all think?
"
Roleplayer wrote:
Another questions about life-cost of the 6link spectral throw. With those gems it hurts like a mofo, I was thinking to remove faster attacks for item rarity for example (-15% mana cost, -40% attack speed which translates to less casts = less sick life degen if I am not hitting stuff). It serves 3 purposes:
1) Rarity is sweet.
2) Less situations where I have -1000 life before even getting hit.
3) I have a spare good green support gem to replace LMP with on single-target occasions.
What do you all think?

1. Rarity won't help much on itself. It works best when supported with reasonable amount of IIQ. Besides from my observations higher clear speed > more rarity, but that could be a little biased since I prefer mapping to farming Dominus.

2. Get quality on LL gem and more life.

or you could try Added x Cold damage.

As for Alpha's it shouldn't be difficult to farm those 4-6ex from selling Sacrifice Sets and/or Dominus/Piety farm.
Last edited by borek664 on Jun 23, 2014, 7:30:40 AM
"
Roleplayer wrote:

What I am asking is: should I really have a 6link Belly (which seems to cost around 13-14 exalts with this roll), or should I try to sell it and get some more "essential" gear like Alpha's, good rings/ammys and so on? I am leaning toward the second choice, but actually having a 6link Belly feels pretty cool so I want to reconsider :D

Rather have a 6L than no 6L but Alpha's is very essential.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Hey guys! My current dps with this build is 14k (13.988 to be exact), so i`m wondering how much can I increase it?? Is it like 16-17k tops?
Here`s my gear:

Last edited by Chesty on Jun 23, 2014, 3:55:52 PM
"
Chesty wrote:
Hey guys! My current dps with this build is 14k (13.988 to be exact), so i`m wondering how much can I increase it?? Is it like 16-17k tops?
Here`s my gear:

You can still increase it to around 17k or so. Better rings are not that hard to get. 21 wrath/anger are quite strong and 16 IAS gloves.

If you just want to focus on DPS then getting a ring like this will increase your DPS the most. It has IAS/WED/flat elemental. The rare roll is the combination of WED and IAS.

Is it possible to run 4 60% auras if I don't run the purity of fire/lightning?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info