Jack The Axe (2nd Unique Idea)

I've been using this axe with my DW bleed Cleaver. Love it.

I wouldn't swap it out for a causes bleed on hit rare either. it's too fun. The dps would only be a little higher and it wouldn't talk! It adds a lot to the build concept.

I'm also using a Carcass Jack ( purely for cosmetic purposes as I can't use a chest with BoR) And together with the axe it makes the character feel /look like a raging lunatic.
It's great.

As for your comment regarding Soultaker being worse than a lower level rare...that's a stretch. It's dps is high "enough" that it's decent and the ability to use a attack with no mana is great. It allows you to reserve all your mana and also ignore mana regen /or mana leech.

I still hit 77k standing in my hideout, without frenzy charges and I only just hit 80.

Out of the two of them if either of them need a buff it's Jack. It's too much of a option to just use a causes bleeding on hit rare axe. It's not a must have.

But like I said the dps is "enough", and it has too much character to give up. It's great!
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

I've always wanted to make a Physical build that focuses on Bleed, but the only viable option is Atziri's Disfavour...
I wonder if the Slayer would help in that regard.

Cleave Gladiator using Jack is "viable" so this isn't true. Increased damage to bleeding mobs, mobs explode for 10% of their HP in a glorious chain reaction...extremely good clear speed.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on May 8, 2016, 3:39:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info