Jack The Axe (2nd Unique Idea)

ty Voll

nice work Reaper!

We tested it extensively
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Yeah the leech on it isnt global, its exclusive to the hand its being used in.
Thanks for the info - I guess that goes for the bleed too?
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Sadly the axe doesn't have the voice acting when u skin transfer it.
Tried it on my soul taker and didnt work :(

GGG pls make it happen

Last edited by amossyc on Sep 22, 2015, 7:39:01 AM
"
Of course it doesn't. That'd be silly.

It amazes me how many don't realise this thing talks.

The guy I bought it off of for 10c on WB had no clue

E: and you can get em for 1c now, insane. If the item isn't top shelf BiS its nearly worthless :p
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 22, 2015, 11:54:07 PM
Sexy axe, but yeah it doesn't come close to a lot of rares for that level range, and im not even talking about ele rapiers. This is something that really reaaally bothers me about the game.

I love rares, but when there are such interesting uniques to use its almost impossible to use them because they are just nowhere near even a mid-rolled rare of the same or lower level.

Rebuke of the Vaal is another example of such a cool weapon, but practically zero use at all.

OP i commend your effort to make this, but you really should have tried for a mod that would make it unique to use, like Soul Taker. Now-a-days you really need to force it on people, otherwise your unique just isn't worth the effort.
"
Rusery wrote:
Sexy axe, but yeah it doesn't come close to a lot of rares for that level range, and im not even talking about ele rapiers. This is something that really reaaally bothers me about the game.

I love rares, but when there are such interesting uniques to use its almost impossible to use them because they are just nowhere near even a mid-rolled rare of the same or lower level.

Rebuke of the Vaal is another example of such a cool weapon, but practically zero use at all.

OP i commend your effort to make this, but you really should have tried for a mod that would make it unique to use, like Soul Taker. Now-a-days you really need to force it on people, otherwise your unique just isn't worth the effort.

That's the problem with most uniques in this game, only a handful are actually usefull in front of rares and therefore worth something.

For me it is not up to the supporter uniques to fix it but more about the devs to fix whats broken, right now many uniques feels broken / useless.

I remember them saying that uniques should be build enabling but most of them are just vendor trash in front of rares, who wants to play with a 200 dps axe when you can have a 300d dps rare with better stats, especially if the unique does not give you a UNIQUE abilty of some kind?

The only unique stat I can find on this one is the reduced leech life rate.....
"
TheWretch wrote:
"

The guy I bought it off of for 10c on WB had no clue

E: and you can get em for 1c now, insane. If the item isn't top shelf BiS its nearly worthless :p

Ive been vendortrashing these. Noone wants them even for 1c.
"

How many people?
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

Not sure how i should build with it, with the reduced leech rate it feels like VP or the leech nodes would be a must (since those leech changes shit on leech).

I need that axe in my life
Its got pretty good Pdps ontop of the free bleed effect.

Its kinda awkward though. It would be amazing with reave but you cant reave with axes, which leaves it in an awkward spot because its crit chance is low, yet thats the side of the tree you want to be on to use it.

Thats whats got me torn. You need that VP otherwise you have to take the leech nodes or leech gem to make up for the leech, you cant really build it crit either because no axe crit nodes and low base crit.

I wonder what the creator had in mind for it because im drawing a blank.

Bloodlust Cyclone with Jack and Soul Taker, which bleeds via Leap Area Slam, with Jack in main and Taker in offhand.
Vaal Pact is most definitely not mandatory. No need for Shadow/Ranger area. Marauder, Duelist, Scion, hell, even Templar could use it.
Splitting Strikes cluster is more than enough.
If you want to go wild, Hematophagy works bloody well.
Yes, those are leech nodes.

And yes, they are worth taking due to other things they provide.

Works well, it is a good item when it is paired up with Bloodlust, and all you need are those two items to make Jack, the Taker.

It most definitely is not a cookie cutter nor omega strong broken 300 exalt build, but it works well, nevertheless.

Example (subject to change with reaching higher levels)
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYY3uMPfyMz_ZIXz_vDhQg5FFQR5d5KCqLT4VSm2rZYc9-rY346-oYdqx82fcyxPZyqf5UDc0rUBzOr6d35Xy7PQ_sODrYgpuaOzwFn9_AZqIABLPwH2jy73yQVScvE0wm-BfhTjJkUoTZvqdlTb02R34R1WNwYEFXl0MxBS107drBQKB679NvRreCB9l8FHFoZfPdYSGE765QZafyLxo-KS58uBo4QXRnm_dNJJvBBHloqW534wHc2L01krXyeA3AGm87KaV08SFgMZ6mV03j_o9qAZe0Val7dA==
Last edited by Songweaver on Sep 24, 2015, 4:04:34 PM
"
I'm just glad I never put leech on any of my gear. It's been metafucked so hard right now.

Yes, this made me very sad...
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info