What's Coming in 1.0.3?

Please properly balance damage over time like Viper strike for PVP.

If was like with empower (+2)and a dedicaded weapon (+3) possible to do like 2500-3000 dps without any modifier and you can not cure poison. Or add a potion cure modifier for flasks.

Same for blind.... anti blind support --> otherwise all PVP will be hit and run, and you have no chance not having CI and/or resolute technique. Which will be very frustrating matches... and very stupid ones...
IGN: “_THE__ROCK_”: level 92 melee ranger
>>>> Tougher than any Marauder, no silly walk or spinal injury and has pants <<<<

Other currently retired toons level 83-85 fitting the description above…
"New Skill: Barrage - a bow/wand skill."

I like the sound of it already :)
I'm very excited about the new skill!
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
"
MisterDevil wrote:
-pls make the game more brighter

Pls not, my eyes are sometimes buring how bright it already is (for instance jungle city and scarn), and I turn on the light while playing not getting headache...
IGN: “_THE__ROCK_”: level 92 melee ranger
>>>> Tougher than any Marauder, no silly walk or spinal injury and has pants <<<<

Other currently retired toons level 83-85 fitting the description above…
New wand skill? pls tease me ...
Looks like I'll have to wait until 1.0.3 before figuring out what to do with my DOT character.
Last edited by Incompetent on Dec 2, 2013, 3:28:22 AM
"
Chris wrote:
Note that these are not patch notes! They're just the list of features

Considering usual content of your "patch notes", not much difference between GGG's "list of features" and "patch notes".

And Chris, please no more buff for some time. It's enough that my Firewitch I 5linked 2 Searing Touches and Infernal Mantle for is sitting quite bored in Sarn...
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
barrage sounds like miscreation or the bird things in sceptre skill.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
desync....
Chris, please stop with the microtransactions -___- also you should make naming your stash tabs free and giving them a colour a microtransaction.

I believe its not good that unless you wanna pay you cannot name your stash tabs, I feel its giving people with money a better chance when it comes to selling things, especially owning more stash tabs, wtf.. you only get 4 by default and you have to buy more if you want them.. everyone should get the same amount regardless, so then rich people can't go out and by 50 or so stash tabs and store up loads and loads of GG items ingame, its unfair on the people that don't have any money and want to sell ingame items, how are you gonna set up a shop with only 4 stash tabs?

Thanks..

PoE is love, PoE is life, Don't fight it. Just accept it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info