You can't use Reave with an Axe.
"
Quickfade wrote:
"
jforce321 wrote:
"
Quickfade wrote:
Would you recommend going RT or non-RT?

I have a thread section that explains the differences between the two, its mostly down to gear dependency and if you wanna rely on accuracy with a bonus to finishing the build earlier and having the ability to evade reflect or having hitting consistency as well not having to fit gear in with dexterity and accuracy rating.

I've built an RT cyclone and double strike before. No doubt it promises consistent DPS + life leech but I'm wondering if non-RT is viable as well. Would you say having >90% chance to hit would out DPS an RT build and if it's viable in Nemesis? Or just to be safe, RT all the way?

edit: I think I'll go with RT, what do you think of switching from a sword to an axe instead? Changing a couple of the passives on the tree from sword to axe as well. What is your opinion on that?

non-rt on certain specs that are naturally desync oriented like cyclone might be better using rt, its just the fact of efficiency, i know some people dont like the point investment in rt and would rather get more life/damage, the tooltop for non-rt will be lower just because it takes accuracy into account but by no means is the dps lower.
"
jforce321 wrote:

non-rt on certain specs that are naturally desync oriented like cyclone might be better using rt, its just the fact of efficiency, i know some people dont like the point investment in rt and would rather get more life/damage, the tooltop for non-rt will be lower just because it takes accuracy into account but by no means is the dps lower.

Fair enough. Thanks for your input man!
"
You can't use Reave with an Axe.

Yes, stupid me. Hahaha blur on Christmas Day xD
Pardon my ignorance but how do you deal with being frozen as I noticed you don't have a dispel freeze on your flasks as well.
Went from 49 to 63 in like half a day, when i finally manage to use blood magic on both reave and leap this is what im talking about! Pure fun! Can melt mobs like butter in merciless ;) Still have a bit problems with survi, well still its a gear check but getting used to it.
Can u explain a bit more what auras to use ? And why dont u use "Haste" for example? I bought Reduced Mana gem, still only lv 6 but rising quick, what should i put it on ? Im using now only Hatred and nothing else.
And what about rare drop % gear? No need to put some those into consideration? Got 111% now :|
"
jkeer wrote:
Went from 49 to 63 in like half a day, when i finally manage to use blood magic on both reave and leap this is what im talking about! Pure fun! Can melt mobs like butter in merciless ;) Still have a bit problems with survi, well still its a gear check but getting used to it.
Can u explain a bit more what auras to use ? And why dont u use "Haste" for example? I bought Reduced Mana gem, still only lv 6 but rising quick, what should i put it on ? Im using now only Hatred and nothing else.
And what about rare drop % gear? No need to put some those into consideration? Got 111% now :|

I use hatred cause its the best form of dps increase you can get through an aura, you could use haste also, but the point is to use the evasion rating of grace combined with iron reflexes to give you alot of armor and make you tankier towards the endgame, so you need reduced mana to run both on mana. As for magic find gear, you could have a set of it to farm with, but tank stats and damage should be the most important things that way you can clear through content while living :P
Last edited by jforce321 on Dec 26, 2013, 2:34:58 AM
"
Quickfade wrote:
Pardon my ignorance but how do you deal with being frozen as I noticed you don't have a dispel freeze on your flasks as well.

I rarely found freezing to be an issue as you'll have quite a large life pool towards the endgame so status effects like freezing wont be much of an issue, unless youre doing something like -max. In my time playing freeze has never been a reason for me dying so its not something i flask for, but you could if you feel the need.
Nightmare Bascinet is uber item, but how u get it, dropped? u made it or bought it ? what's price for something like this anyway?
"
jkeer wrote:
Nightmare Bascinet is uber item, but how u get it, dropped? u made it or bought it ? what's price for something like this anyway?

You can find it, craft it with chance orbs on nightmare basinect base or buy it for 6.5-7ex (pretty low ones... thats why i bought mine for 6.5ex and divined him 2times to get a lil bit better than mediocore stats)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info