[2.2] JForce's Reave Duelist Build

HOW is your main hand attack speed +482% and your damage 20k!?!?! I have pretty much comparable gear and nodes. Except my dmg is 6.5k and only 62% increased attack speed. HOW are you getting your attack speed soooo damn high? How do you have 9 attacks per second when I only have 2 per second?

Here is my gear.

Please explain to me why mine is so much lower besides the fact that the level of my gems is lower at the moment. HELP!!!! lol
Last edited by H4V1C on Dec 16, 2013, 4:38:09 PM
"
H4V1C wrote:
HOW is your main hand attack speed +482% and your damage 20k!?!?! I have pretty much comparable gear and nodes. Except my dmg is 6.5k and only 62% increased attack speed. HOW are you getting your attack speed soooo damn high? How do you have 9 attacks per second when I only have 2 per second?

Here is my gear.

Please explain to me why mine is so much lower besides the fact that the level of my gems is lower at the moment. HELP!!!! lol

Did you choose reave on the tab and not the normal attack?
my Q button is my reave attack. what is the other option?
"
H4V1C wrote:

Here is my gear.

Level 20 + quality 20 gems for starters.

Also, it is not possible to have only 62% attack speed increase if u have faster attacks + multistrike, you must be looking at the default attack. But even for default attack, it should be 100%+ increase...so link your skill tree, you must be missing some key nodes.

Also, your weapon only 236 physical DPS, his weaopn is 318 physical DPS (HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGEEEEEEEEEEEE DIFFERENCE)
copy on the 20/20 gems and his weapons dps. ill work on both.
here is my tree. I did go a diff way on my tree but it looks like im only missing out on about 15% increased attack and some accuracy. and you know what I was looking at my basic attack not my reave. that is why my attacks per second were so low. there 312% now.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwFLQaiBu4Q8BfcGS4b-hznHSYhYCXfJ-0xnjIJNDU1kjboOnE64TwtQKBE50d-SshM_03jUFBT31RJVw1YY1ivWNtfP2BLYxdlTWo7bEZuaW6qcmx07XTxeA1674TZhO-I8YqvjM-XcJkrmy2bg565oLSkGaZXqW6rxaxZrK-vorXytz653b2Bvoq-p8APwQfEFcT2xq7G2NBH0k3UUtSP137ZYedS52PvDvIv8kX2SPuq_gr-jw==

pretty sure ill be investing in some regret orbs.
Last edited by H4V1C on Dec 16, 2013, 7:45:01 PM
I just redid my tree. It looks exactly like his. in doing so it gave me more damage, attack speed and life. THX!!! now I jus gotta work on my q gems and sword.
Any recommendation on what area of the tree should be focused on first?
"
Squatch wrote:
Any recommendation on what area of the tree should be focused on first?

Up to you in all honesty, i always rush the ranger side of the tree for the dex,life,damage portions over there, especially since its all general 1 hand damage nodes, but every persons level of progression in terms of gear and skill is different so if you feel like you need to be tankier or youd like to rush something like resolute technique you could.
Jforce any thoughts on Iron grip? it's 2 points away and for every 10str you have, you get 2% physical dmg increase (at least for me I have alot of strength).
I'm following your RT version of the build, but I don't know if this build will work without bringer of rain, or if it's an essential item for it. I have around 3 ex in currency, which will probably get bigger as I level and begin mapping. Shall I still continue with it? Or do you recommend to do a cheap build and when I can afford to buy the bringer of rain, then start this one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info