[1.0.2] Freezing Pulse/Life Based Witch (Noob friendly/HC viable)

thx a lot lyesainer, well if i die i guess i will play the regular ladder :)
Okay, so I'm playing through ambush with this build at the moment. I have many characters that have done 78 maps and are by no means inexperienced at the game. I'd like to say that I think this guide sucks, not because of the dps, the way it was written or anything like that. The main issue with this build is armour, how do you expect to survive the leveling phase of this build with nearly no armour?
"
Riltro wrote:
Okay, so I'm playing through ambush with this build at the moment. I have many characters that have done 78 maps and are by no means inexperienced at the game. I'd like to say that I think this guide sucks, not because of the dps, the way it was written or anything like that. The main issue with this build is armour, how do you expect to survive the leveling phase of this build with nearly no armour?

You are playing scrubcore your feedback is shit.
I know that the idea of the guide is to be cheap, noobfriendly etc, but could you mention some items to be keeping an eye out for?

Haven't leveled a frost-based hero before, so i really don't know of any important/milestone items, such as the Infernal Mantle for a fire build...
"
Lyesainer wrote:
I know that the idea of the guide is to be cheap, noobfriendly etc, but could you mention some items to be keeping an eye out for?

There aren't many uniques that go well with this build, except maybe while leveling. Mindspiral Aventail Helmet (for added cold damage and mana) and Wanderlust Wool Shoes come to mind. Cloak of Defiance would be the perfect chest... if this were an evasion or IR character.

The build works great (maybe even best) with all rare items. No uniques are necessary.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
How would the templar tree look like?
For just 7 more points, you can get +30% increased freeze duration and +60% spell crit. Why aren't those part of the build? More and longer freezes will help with survivability.
"
Riltro wrote:

Its easy. Curently using this build on one month HC race and its very nice. Just started mapping
Will this byukd be updated for 1.2?
Will this build be updated for 1.2?
Last edited by AustinBoston_14 on Aug 27, 2014, 3:11:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info