[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

i might derp here but isnt taking vaal pact bad for this build? u cancel the regen which kills u basically.
ign @Firion_Black
Last edited by Newb4evar on Jan 7, 2014, 9:02:40 AM
"
Banev wrote:
Hi, I have something to say.
First of all, greatest build of all times.
Here was my experience:
I leveled till ~62 with Fireball and LMP, equipped on Searing Touch. Was pretty sucky at the end of cruel. But you can always join partys for hard times.
At lvl 58 I was in merciless Ledge, I just ran through Act 1, skipping the side quests, straight to Merveil, Merveil fight was pretty easy, use Wanderlust. Then, at lv58 I ran to Fellshrine, farmed there till 62, tried at 62 to outregen RF, didnt work, farmed till 65. At 65 I burned to hell anything, at 67 killed piety, barely even looked at the screen.
Yesterday I farmed 66-68 maps, died few times, cause of the incredible crits of some enemies. (Apparently the ape boss of Tropical Island can hit pretty hard).
Now I am lvl 72, will try today the 69-70 maps and Dominus, after I skill the Holy Fire.
My stats buffed are:

5.4k ES and about 600ES regeneration per second
outmaxed Fire and Lightning Res,
about 700Life
and have 500 Intelligence.

I use lvl 16-17 gems, Arc and Shock Nova have 17% and 16& quality (only 1 Arc).

Here is my skill tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAnEEswx9EH8RlhJpFxwXLxkuGjIc3B0UHaoegSSLJLAn7SjFKPospi9vNAo2xTbYN2Y3gzwtPQ9Bh0ZxRwZLjUw1TdhRYFRJVdZfP19qZOdodHB9cLt713y7f8aApIFvgseG0YgbjHaPRo_6kNaTJ5Sgna6ePKbrpwiplbQMtz64k7ndwcXC7MNtxPbGnsau1I_YJNhN2RPaYtrd2-fhiOdS6rrr7uwY7w7vhfO-8933wfno-tL_HA==

I skilled the +30 dext Node, so I can use Ephemeral Edge.

and my gear:
Spoiler

I dont have better helmet, but it is ok. I am thinking about getting Chitu's Apex, then I use only unique gear and this would again buff Perandus Signet effect. Also increased Exp gain is nice.

So now what I think about the original Scion skill tree, posted in OP. I dont like to waste points just to get Iron Grip and Growth and Decay. I think Iron Grip is not good, because we don't have Evasion (or Armour) on gear. So, after I skill the remaining DPS nodes, I will get more ES Nodes and Arcane Vision.

Or the other option is, to get Vaal Pact after the DPS Nodes:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAnEEswx9DPcOPBB_EZYSaRRNFHEXHBcvGS4aMhzcHRQdqh6BJIsksCcLJ-0otSjFKPoqOCymL280CjbFNtg3ZjeDOlI8LT0PQYdCo0ZxRwZLjUw1TdhRYFRJVdZWBFcNXz9famCIYVJk52h0cH1wu3F5e9d8u3_GgKSBb4LHgziGYIbRiBuMdo9Gj_qQ1pMnlKCdrp48ns2gtKbrpwinMKmVtAy3PriTud3BxcLsw23E9saexq7SIdSP2CTYTdkT2WHaYtrd2-fhiOdS6dXquuvu7BjsVe8O73zvhfMG877z3ffB-ej60vuq_xw=

I think Vaal Pact is better option (you even have additional aura node on the way), It is almost like cheating, you instantly leech life and then you have your ruby "life flasks"....

Best regards.

The first and second scion trees are designed for ppl without shavronnes revelation and ppl who want to run more map mods easily (reduced lifereg/vulnerability for example)

If playing in standard league, i would always prefer to go with the third scion tree for the massive ES and damage bonus

Your survivability should be fine if you give tempest and added lightning damage a few more levels - thats usually the problem if you go with scion of instead of the witch, since you will miss a lot of lightning damage

I would also go with a decent ES helmet instead of Apex, since ES scales pretty nice due to the unique dusk blade

And as already mentioned by Newb4ever: Vaalpact will reduce your lifereg to 0

Last edited by Yalani on Jan 7, 2014, 9:47:33 AM
Oh damn, right, totally forgot that Vaal Pact dont work.
I don't plan to use Apex forever, just now for style points, so I can have an all unique char :D

Hm, I will see how I can adjust the tree for my playstyle, I am sick of dying. Maybe I will even roll a Witch with this.
Thx. alot.
my items

i have 5.6k es 421 regen per second and i cant still out reg rf i think with wich without moonstone ring its dont work this build or i am doing something wrong 89 max fire ress stil doesn help my purity to fire 18 and i am palced him to void bringers so its 19lvl so wtf i am doing wrong or i dont know i think with wich is imposible without moonstone ring gg:)

here is my pasives

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAnEEswx9EH8RlhcvGS4c3B0UHaofAiSLJLAn7Sj6LJwspi9vNAo2xTdmN4M9D0ZxTdhUSVXWWfNfP2TnZp5odHC7dhF713y7ffV-WX6vf8aApIFvgseG0Yx2jr6PRo_6ksGTJ5Sgnjym66cIrKq0DLiTud3AGsG0wcXDbcT2xp7Uj9gk2RPaYtrd2-ffsOGI5OznUuq66-7sGO8O8933wfno-tI=
Last edited by arlandukas123 on Jan 8, 2014, 3:23:16 PM
"
arlandukas123 wrote:
my items

i have 5.6k es 421 regen per second and i cant still out reg rf i think with wich without moonstone ring its dont work this build or i am doing something wrong 89 max fire ress stil doesn help my purity to fire 18 and i am palced him to void bringers so its 19lvl so wtf i am doing wrong or i dont know i think with wich is imposible without moonstone ring gg:)

here is my pasives

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAnEEswx9EH8RlhcvGS4c3B0UHaofAiSLJLAn7Sj6LJwspi9vNAo2xTdmN4M9D0ZxTdhUSVXWWfNfP2TnZp5odHC7dhF713y7ffV-WX6vf8aApIFvgseG0Yx2jr6PRo_6ksGTJ5Sgnjym66cIrKq0DLiTud3AGsG0wcXDbcT2xp7Uj9gk2RPaYtrd2-ffsOGI5OznUuq66-7sGO8O8933wfno-tI=

-get a belt without life (more life = more self damage from RF)
-try

-there is still 0,8% lifereg in the Immolation cluster (respec some dex maybe - i really dont get why you skilled +110 dex in the tree)

If that still doesnt work, then you have to wait for another level on your purity or use some extra ruby flasks (the self damage shouldnt be that high with the amulet and the additional reg from passives - 1 flask every minute should be enough)

"
Oh damn, right, totally forgot that Vaal Pact dont work.
I don't plan to use Apex forever, just now for style points, so I can have an all unique char :D

Hm, I will see how I can adjust the tree for my playstyle, I am sick of dying. Maybe I will even roll a Witch with this.
Thx. alot.

Well, you dont need to reroll
I am also playing a Scion with this build and it works fine - you just have to get some levels on your Added Lighting/ Tempest (and extra blockchance ofc)
And you also can still go into the witch tree for some extra lighting damage if its not enough
Last edited by Yalani on Jan 8, 2014, 6:24:17 PM
mate 79 dex need for purity off ice so how i can respec dex?:) and i try this
so how i understand this is really sucks without moonstone ring this build its not so fun i think becouse cant out reg normal without flasks or something else all the time need to think to use flasks its not normal i think so with wich its imposible to play with this build on nemesis or dominion and i am thinking if i go to try scion maby its will be the same shit cant too out reg normal need use flasks and the other shity to out reg so this build its not for my i gues:) or with scion 1 pasiv tree i can out reg rf normal wothout flasks ofc without moonstone ring ?
Last edited by arlandukas123 on Jan 8, 2014, 9:29:06 PM
Perhaps my reading comprehension just sucks tonight, but you mentioned one of the cons being that you "Will pick up every friggin every single white item in game."

I didn't see why? Sorry for my ignorance because I'm the sure the answer is very simple. (I've also been away from the game since we were still in closed beta.
I have more battle scars than the number of hairs on your ass!
Time Zone: CST -6 (Texas)
"
Yalani wrote:

Well, you dont need to reroll
I am also playing a Scion with this build and it works fine - you just have to get some levels on your Added Lighting/ Tempest (and extra blockchance ofc)
And you also can still go into the witch tree for some extra lighting damage if its not enough

Thats what I am aiming for. Now lvl 78, with 5.6k ES, still lvl17 gems. 58% Block chance on attacks, 46% on spells. Its working perfectly fine, sometimes I die if I don't pay attention. Just have to buy a nice helmet with over 350ES.
Greetings.

BTW. I discovered that some bosses/or blue mobs can actually one hit you. For example the Boss from Orchard, the Ape from Tropical Island.

The boss fight in lvl69 Forest map is pretty hard, cause of the chaos damage Zombies that spawns everytime. In this Fight I needed to turn RF off, and sircle strafe the boss, until Arc killed him.
"
arlandukas123 wrote:
mate 79 dex need for purity off ice so how i can respec dex?:) and i try this
so how i understand this is really sucks without moonstone ring this build its not so fun i think becouse cant out reg normal without flasks or something else all the time need to think to use flasks its not normal i think so with wich its imposible to play with this build on nemesis or dominion and i am thinking if i go to try scion maby its will be the same shit cant too out reg normal need use flasks and the other shity to out reg so this build its not for my i gues:) or with scion 1 pasiv tree i can out reg rf normal wothout flasks ofc without moonstone ring ?

Ok, first of all: respec the Inner Force Cluster - it also increases the damage taken from Rf - get it if you purity is level 20

You said you have 5,6k ES and 421 ES reg
With the Amulet and the Immolation Cluster, you will have ~ 522 ES reg
You take 431 Damage from RF based on your ES - so you still have 91 reg left
With 91 Reg, you still can outreg ~920 Life
Since Inner Force will also give you some ES ad Lifereg, the actual Value should be ~800 Life

So if you respec Inner Force and skill the Immolation Cluster and if you also manage to get ~ 800 Life (change your belt), then you should be alright
"

Perhaps my reading comprehension just sucks tonight, but you mentioned one of the cons being that you "Will pick up every friggin every single white item in game."

I didn't see why? Sorry for my ignorance because I'm the sure the answer is very simple. (I've also been away from the game since we were still in closed beta.

Well, you are leftclicking alot to come closer to the enemy
And if an Item just drops in that time, you will pick it up for sure :P

"

BTW. I discovered that some bosses/or blue mobs can actually one hit you. For example the Boss from Orchard, the Ape from Tropical Island.

The boss fight in lvl69 Forest map is pretty hard, cause of the chaos damage Zombies that spawns everytime. In this Fight I needed to turn RF off, and sircle strafe the boss, until Arc killed him.

I did level 70s maps since the beginning with this char, so i didnt experienced stuff like this
But its probably because they are doing Physical damage (a lot of it :P), and this build basically doesnt even have any armor
Should be fine in higher maps, because most bossses are doing magic damage and you will have 80%+ all resists
You could also link an Enduring cry with Cast When Stunned - thats 12% physical reduction for free

Last edited by Yalani on Jan 9, 2014, 10:52:41 AM
Already tried Enduring Cry with Cast when Stunned, and I find it better just to have an additional Arc instead of it. 12% do not that much difference.

Chaos Damage can really be a problem btw. watch out on maps with Chaos Damage Mobs/Bosses and elemental Weakness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info