1.0.2 Patch Notes

So ignite nerf...guess my trapper will remain shitty even after the patch
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
Odoakar wrote:

Why do you always whine?
fixed "No Stone Unturned" (read Arteri's letter again)
I'm assuming supporter packs can be upgraded from a lower pack, just like in closed beta?
"
Odoakar wrote:

take that whine and go play D3 ...
Awesome patch GGG can't wait to play my allready leveled stormcaller :D just needed the skill to get going ..

Im thinking about blowing off the christmas dinner with work to get home and play! :D
Last edited by Snuske on Nov 29, 2013, 2:53:49 AM
"
Odoakar wrote:

Why do you think so? It can only get better, provided you actually invested anything in his damage output.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.0.2

[li]Generic modifiers to damage dealt will now apply to damage over time that your character causes. Damage over time is not spell damage, nor attack damage, so modifiers specific to those types will not apply. Non-specific "increased damage" modifiers will apply to damage over time. Type-specific modifiers will apply as well. For example, "increased fire damage" modifiers will apply to fire damage over time.[/li]
[li]Modifiers based on how the damage is dealt will apply as appropriate - for example, increased area damage and increased projectile damage will both apply to the poison clouds from Poison Arrow, as it fills an area and is an effect of a projectile.

Does this mean, that if i make a build revolving around trap/mine nodes, that my fire trap's initial AND burning damage get increased from the trap node +%damage?
Or does only fire/burning damage from nodes increase the burning?

This would be very interesting to know since i'm trying to build an critting firetrapper with totemsupports :)
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/559483
well thats bad my 5l Sword yesterday does 13k Dmg with Melee Splash now only 5k thats sick
registered since September 8, 2012 played 892 Hours pays 0$ (need to change that)

Guild:
Sportfreunde Wraeclast (best Guild in PoE)
/global 4745 - deutscher Chat
Where can see this new vendor recipe and change for vendor recipe?
IGN: DiOa
online after 18:30 gmt+2
Same I got like 50% less damage from my dual strike melee splash build. The nerf was painful for my build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info