Content Update 1.0.2 Video Preview

why use light warp on a totem? use storm caller!
Are the degen changes coming?
"
sx777 wrote:
No desync fix, no DoT fix, more microtransaction YAY. Because $$ is the most important, isnt it?

As Russell politely points out, you're a damned idiot.

Not only that, you and everyone else saying shit like this needs to realize that a brief preview video designed to highlight certain aspects of the upcoming patch is not the same thing as a comprehensive patch note posting.

My lord reading posts like yours and quite a few others makes me really hate people.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Nov 25, 2013, 9:09:51 PM
"
maxor wrote:
"
Kalidor wrote:
and so many crybabies...

What does this even mean

You like it when skills are introduced broken and have been poorly thought out, so they have tobe changed AFTER you made a build around them??

Or do you think players should be able to magically intuit future changes and make characters around that??

Well ok but thats a very odd thing to insult people about.

We all know that there are bugs, rebalances, changes, that your current build won't last forever. Why do we know that? Because GGG says so, they've done it in the past, in the present and will do it in the future. And with this knowledge, why not face the changes with some dignity and wit?

There's a famous proverb: When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
But here, and in many other game forums as well, a lot of people choose to complain and whine when someone dares to mess with their holy character build.
Adapt or die.
Storm Call looks fun, I'll definitely be trying that out. Also LOL'd at the pilgrim hats. No turkey pet?!

The changes to the end game maps were very much needed. Thanks for that.
What about making the maps bigger like you mentioned Chris? Thanks
In nemesis, against a heraut of thunder, we see nothing on the screen.

The new spell's going to be hard for the nerves.
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
sx777 wrote:
No desync fix, no DoT fix, more microtransaction YAY. Because $$ is the most important, isnt it?

As Russell politely points out, you're a damned idiot.

Not only that, you and everyone else saying shit like this needs to realize that a brief preview video designed to highlight certain aspects of the upcoming patch is not the same thing as a comprehensive patch note posting.

My lord reading posts like yours and quite a few others makes me really hate people.

Agreed. And in any case, a game that is entirely for free and only offers cosmetic items as microtransactions does actually deserve to promote the latter. I can't believe people have balls to complain even when given something for free. OP, be happy you even know of this game.
"
sx777 wrote:

Desync isnt worse then other games if u have a good connection, dot isnt mentioned in here, but that doesnt mean it isnt in the patch, and the microtransactions are made by russel, who told u he is not a programmer and this isnt the first time GGG pointed that out.

When will u people learn to read/think before whining? Oh wait, that is how people learn from the moment they were born, they cry first and then learn the other stuff...
"
Mainiak wrote:

2nd P.S. Enjoy Desyncing in the shocked grounds :p

'nuff said.
I am a warrior. I was born to fight and death is my brother. I do not fear him. I see him in the eyes of the men and beasts that I kill. I feel him traveling beside me to this new land, this Wraeclast. He will take me to meet the ancestors when I am ready, and I am not ready.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info