[1.0.2] skuadak's cheap, classic crit Frenzy/SA ranger(v.2.1) [videos inside]

How do you actually maintain mana to spam? Is LA viable with this build?
"
How do you actually maintain mana to spam? Is LA viable with this build?


For SA - 2% from mind drinker node is more than enough to fuel this skill, definitely no issues. Longer periods of using frezny (i.e. fighting uniqe bosses) makes me using hybrid flask sometimes. Also I don't have any problems with casting curse/totem when I need it.

As for second question, nope, it wouldn't do well with LA.
Burn all the orbs!
Hey, following and loving your build so far.
I have come across this gem, would like to hear your thoughts about it?
"
xLightz wrote:
Hey, following and loving your build so far.
I have come across this gem, would like to hear your thoughts about it?



Thanks:). Unfortunatelly I lost my PC due to some unexpected incident and its replacement can't even run Tibia, so for some time you guys are on your own. I couldn't check it ingame by myself but judging from stats it could be even better replacement for faster attacks and definitely is another "offensive" support to use with both SA and Frenzy. I wouldn't change added fire for it tho, because of psych reflect. I'd probably like this Psych Arrow Dmg more than Inc. Crit. Dmg because of more predictibility (not to mention chroming issues ;) ). But as I said all testing is in your hands for some time guys. I hope we meet soon.

Burn all the orbs!
Hi,

I have a question about your flasks.
You write, that you use the Avenger prefix... but I think you mean the Surgeons prefix.

From the Poe-website
Avenger = Local Recharge On Take Crit
Surgeon = Local Recharge On Crit

like this one


I think you want to recharge the flask by dealing a crit, not to recharge by taking a crit?

Thanks
Sorry for my bad English
"
Majere wrote:
Hi,

I have a question about your flasks.
You write, that you use the Avenger prefix... but I think you mean the Surgeons prefix.

From the Poe-website
Avenger = Local Recharge On Take Crit
Surgeon = Local Recharge On Crit

like this one


I think you want to recharge the flask by dealing a crit, not to recharge by taking a crit?

Thanks


Yes, you're right, my bad. I've already changed that.
Burn all the orbs!
Hello, I really liked your build. One question: do you think a 6-linked SA would be sustainable with only 2% mana leech from tree? and maybe some mana regen/mana leech rings or ammy? I wanna run grace and hatred too.

This is my planned build: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAxKLcFafU_sihpOHbJP3nVNUAFfA6WAR-hxn5Y73mPs9RRzMM_isZ1f_eMHxv8jnUoJ9_K3fXlQUhdjH6dvfKqdnGMpR_AqbgdEFW-vzFZ6CHdkp97g4j9u_wWkiquKp_jX3dDY2_BbUM8qXLNj2Ia-d0YeIPq21stUhte1VLJpWMNuOEwFHz6nBSDkgRlp2j_KvwQpXpX-FrJJ2qYqzWna_rAdGiQPT4oSLTfn11_rqQCjqzu-PWitQj3ajGojBxS3g6Qqc0f8YnqVptJDynXElR

Thx
"
nyckito wrote:
Hello, I really liked your build. One question: do you think a 6-linked SA would be sustainable with only 2% mana leech from tree? and maybe some mana regen/mana leech rings or ammy? I wanna run grace and hatred too.

This is my planned build: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAxKLcFafU_sihpOHbJP3nVNUAFfA6WAR-hxn5Y73mPs9RRzMM_isZ1f_eMHxv8jnUoJ9_K3fXlQUhdjH6dvfKqdnGMpR_AqbgdEFW-vzFZ6CHdkp97g4j9u_wWkiquKp_jX3dDY2_BbUM8qXLNj2Ia-d0YeIPq21stUhte1VLJpWMNuOEwFHz6nBSDkgRlp2j_KvwQpXpX-FrJJ2qYqzWna_rAdGiQPT4oSLTfn11_rqQCjqzu-PWitQj3ajGojBxS3g6Qqc0f8YnqVptJDynXElR

Thx


hi I already send you a msg, but mayby I'll past it here:

"

Hi and thanks :)

I've never had an issue with mana with SA, and despite I've never tried it with 6L I'm pretty sure just 2% is enough. But I had bigger mana pool (+48% mana pool from tree and +80 mana flat from lioneye's glare (also 60% more mana regen from tree)). If you want to use both hatred and grace you'd need to cover it up somehow (esspesialy mana pool - I had just ~120 mana free for attacks). SA is really mana cheap so I don't think it's any problem to fix the issue by the gear alone. Optionally you could sacrifice that crit multi nodes and take some +%mana nodes, but I guess you want to keep them.

Cheeres


Burn all the orbs!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info