Any other games like PoE that are free-to-play?!

If you're into 2D* sprites (there's still Z-axis in game) and fighting games, Dungeon Fighter Online is a really good MMO that I consider an ARPG. It's a side-scrolling flashy action MMORPG that has really interesting Classes and is quite fun/immersive to play, and has a HUGE e-sports following for PvP in Asia. (In 2014 it was the highest grossing online game per revenue.)

*I prefer the 2D sprites to 3D, since 3D generally looks bad and has no personality, whereas 2D can do things that 3D can't all while having nostalgia/uniqueness. Though I know many who'd shrug games off purely because of graphics, and that's a bad mentality if you ask me. But, like I said, I 2D graphics are better than 3D, at least for me. (Most 3D games try so hard to look real, that they end up looking bland and fake..)

I consider it one of my 2 most favorite games, one of which being Path of Exile.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Feb 24, 2016, 4:41:17 PM
1.Terraria

2.Dont starve together

3.wow vanilla @ nostalrius server (pve-pvp) or feenix

4.D2

5.Orcs must die 1,2

6.Tales of maj eyal

7.Binding of Issac

8.Lineage (meh some some)

9.Terra

10.Blade and Soul (New MMo rpg)

There are tons no need to ask only here u can google and also in steam search there is a bunch of free to play mmorpg games similar to this one to play, and you dont have to buy them even if there are something like torchlight you can always use torrent (always) and if u search well it will make no difference from the official ones.

Btw im in the same situation :/
"
鬼殺し wrote:
ILLEGAL GAME PIRACY
Wait, there's also legal game piracy?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

6. Tales of Maj Eyal -- not free to play, not like PoE

I find it amusing you tell people to search Steam when all it took me was a steam search to confirm half of these are not F2P.

Unless you're advocating piracy. ARE YOU ADVOCATING ILLEGAL GAME PIRACY?!

Tales of Maj Eyal is free http://te4.org only DLC not free. On steam page it's pretty much donate then you buy base game.
It's not ARPG. Very good Roguelike/RPG with plenty of class customization.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info